chapter 25

"Ellie tell me what's going on, I can't help you unless you do." He grabbed my hand trying to control my sobbing.

I just looked at him.

"Tell me. There's nothing that you can tell me right now to make me possibly want to leave you. I love you too much." He told me wiping the tears off my face.

"I watched her kill someone Nate.." I told him bluntly.

This time he just looked at me.

"She told me if- she said that if I-" My voice fell off into a sob.

"Baby, take a deep breath. I'm right here okay? " he pulled me closer to him.

"Taylor has anger management. And she took medication for it, but one night we went to a party and took some pills. Taylor always pushed me to be a bad kid..anyways supposedly Taylor wasn't supposed to mix anything with her meds..not even like an Advil. So that night, after the pill wore off I just Remember waking up to looking at the stars. I herd her mumbling in the distance 'you screwed me up, you messed me up. I got up to see what she was doing and I saw her on top of this kid covered in his blood. Knife in hand and everything. Of corse my first instinct was to scream and run so I did, well I tried to run." I kept rambling on.

"Ellie. We need to call the cops.." He told me.

"Hold on I'm getting there. She caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. She put her hand over my mouth and held the blade to my throat. She looked at me and told me that if I tell anyone about this, she'll make sure I get dragged down with her..I just remember the crazy look in her eyes. I swear she could have started to foam at the mouth, she looked insane." I started to tear up again because the memory was so fresh.

"Ellie they have no proof that you did anything-" I cut him off again.

"The fact that j didn't say anything to begin with and that I have kept it a secret this whole time..plus she's Taylor. You don't know how horrible she is."

"Listen to me." He put his hands on my cheeks. "There's no way in hell you'll be dragged down with her. And I happen to know two people who are master minds in getting they're way out of things..plus this is the upper east side. No one can top us." He chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

He pecked me on my cheek and walked over to the table his phone was sitting on. He grabbed it and picked it up to call someone, and went into the other room. He was on the phone for a good 45 min before he walked back in.

"I called Chuck. He told me that as long as you don't go out to any of your secret little meetings an as long as you keep the text messages between you two. He said he can crack her, easily."

"But Nate she's smart. She knows-" he cut me off this time.

"Trust me on this one. Chuck and Blair are like the master minds in all this. We're gonna meet with them tomorrow and then think of our plan."

"Nate..I'm so scared.." I said taking a deep breath.

"Look at me. I won't let anything happen to you. You mean the world to me, we need to take it easy tonight and forget about everything that's going on okay?"
He pulled me close for a hug.

" I love you Nate."

"I love you more."

The rest of the night Nate did a pretty good job with keeping my mind busy. We had a movie night and ordered room service. We watched comedy's because Nate insisted that I needed to laugh, which I wasn't complaining about. He made me so happy, even in times where I was scared for my life he gave me that sense of security. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend to have as mine. It was around 1:50 when we both decided it was time to crash. I feel asleep on Nate but I woke up as he was carrying me into his room. He laid me down and pull the covers over me. He kissed my four head and climbed in next to me. I snuggled up next to him and he squeezed me tight.

"Thank you." I told him.

"For what baby?"

"Just being here, not leaving me."

"If your not going anywhere, then I'm not." He told me squeezing me one more time before we both fell asleep.

///////////////////////////////

I know!! I finally updated!! But hey better late then never..?😁 Thanks for keeping up with me guys!! I love you all so much, let me know what you think of this chapter or what you wanna see later on. Maybe I'll include some of your ideas, love you alllllll xx 💕💕