Chapter 12

I woke up around 12 and took a quick shower. I ready as fast as I could so I could go see Nate. The taxi pulled up into the hospital and I handed him the money. I walked inside and told the lady I'm here to see Nate Archibald.

"Uhh name please?" She said not making eye contact and looking deep into the computer.

"Ellie..Ellie Coler.." I told her confused as to why she needed my name.

"Ah. You on his list. Room 215." She smiled at me and pointed at the elevator.

"List?"

"If it's not visiting hours, you need to be on a list. The list is written by the patient. You and only one other person was put onto it by Mr. Archibald's request."

"Oh. Okay, well thanks." I smiled at her and headed over to the elevator.

I clicked the 2nd floor and walked to room 215 after the doors opened. I knocked on the door and walked inside.

"Hey babe!" He said sitting up.

"Glad I made your list." I said chuckling and sitting down next to him.

"Well I wanted to be able to see you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Well how are you feeling?"

"Eh. I get pretty bad head aces. But that's what they have medication for!" He smiled at me.

"Have your parents came to check up on you? Serina said someone contacted them?" I told him.

"Haha. No, they haven't..and it's not likely for them too."

"What do you mean? They don't care that your in here?"

"Not exactly. My parents and I don't really get along well...it's a long story." He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I've got time." I told him smiling.

He started to tell me about him and his dad. How they used to be so close, they'd always go on runs together watch games on TV and all that father and son crap. He told me it started around high school, senior year, when his dad was basically telling him "my way or the highway". And Nate being the head strong kid that I love wasn't for that. He told me that he eventually told his dad he's going to do what made him happy. But on top of all that his family was in a HUGE amount of debt. And his dad started getting involved with drugs. Selling them, doing them, and all that. Once his dad got in trouble his mom was either 100% there to protect him, or when he was in jail, wanted 100% nothing to do with him. He wanted to be away from his family for a while, and he told them that. He told me that he told them not to contact him or get involved in his life unless it something serious.

"I'm sorry Nate. I hope you know how much of an amazing man you are. How well you're doing in your own." I held his hand and squeeze it.

"Thank you babe. I'm proud of myself, I know I made the right choice." He kissed my cheek. "Enough about my parents. Tell me about yours, I've never herd you talk about your family."

"Well I mean, my family's pretty messed up too if you ask me." I chuckled.

"Trust me I understand." He laughed. "If you're not comfortable talking about it, don't sweat it."

"No, no. I'm glad we're talking about this with each other. Well I never really had a dad, he left me and my mom when I was 4, and my mom, she passed away when I was 15."

"Wow. Did you stay with your grandparents then?" He asked squeezing my hand, knowing that that comforted me.

"Aunt and Uncle actually. They're great people, I'm really blessed to have them in my life." I smiled at him.

"I know we've never talked about our family's before, and I usually don't bring them up to my girlfriends but I'm really glad we talked about this."

"Yeah, me too. I love you Nate." I kissed him on the lips and hugged him.

I visited Nate every single day that week. Each day our conversations got deeper and deeper. He told me about the rest of his family, the ones he liked, and how he wants me to meet them when he gets out. I told him about my Aunt and Uncle, how I want him to meet them. Even if we weren't talking about anything special I was just happy to be next to him. He was so perfect to me, even in a hospital bed. I loved everything about Nate. After the week passed it was finally time to bring Nate home. We gathered up everything and went on our way back to his house.

"Home sweet home." He said flopping back onto his bed.

"Good to have ya back Mr. Archibald." I said as I laid on top of him,with my legs on either side of him.

He kissed me and this time it was a good kiss. His lips felt like heaven as our faces moved in sync together. I let his tongue into my mouth and I could feel his hand slowly riding up my leg. I ran my fingers though his hair and he held tight to my body pulling me closer. Our breathing began to get heaver and he rolled me over so I was on the bottom.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "What? Are you okay?"

I bit my lip."Nate..I think I'm ready for this.."

//////////////////////////////////////

WHHHHHAT? 😏 Hold on tight guys, chapter. 13 is gonna get reaaaal crazy. But sorry for most of this chapter being kind of slow. I just wanted to get Nates background out there, and they connected a little more!! I know the details aren't 100% accurate but hey, it's my story 😊💖. Let me know what you think so far, your feed back really helps let me know what you guys wanna see or what I should fix. Love you all, xx.