Chapter 14

I woke up to the smell of food pouring into the room. I woke up and right away sat up and stretched. I noticed Nate wasn't laying next to me so I or out of bed to follow the smell. I had on Nates big shirt and some of his long socks, I was so comfy. I walked into the kitchen and saw Nate cooking away.

"Goodmoring my baby." I hugged him from behind. "Watcha cookin?"

"Breakfast for the two of us." He pulled me to the front of him so he could kiss me.

"Smells great. What time do you have work at?"

"Uhh by till 12:30 today."

"Good, leaves us more time for this.." I said kissing him hard on the lips.

He picked me up and set me on the counter. Our lips moved together and our breaths became heavier. He began to suck on my neck witch made me go crazy. He was so sexy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let a little moan out. I ran my fingers through his hair and he came back and we started to make out again. He pulled back and looked at me in the eyes.

"I love you."

"..your foods going to burn.." I smiled at him.

He got me down from the counter and started to go back to cooking.

"I love you too." I told his as I wrapped my arms around his neck and quickly pecked his cheek.

Nate finally finished cooking and we ate the food. He made omelets and cut up some fruit for us. It was right around 11 when be finished up. We cleaned the dishes and all that and I walked back into Nates room to get changed. I brought a change of cloths because I knew I'd be staying the night. I started to change in his room and I noticed him watching me. He's such a cutie. He came up from behind me and started to kiss my neck.

"Nate..Nate." I was trying to contain myself. "Your going to be late for work babe.." My breath started to get heavy.

"Your just perfect." He said spinning me around.

"I love you Nathaniel." I kissed his lips.

"I love you more Ellie." He smirked at me.

We both got ready and Nate got into his little suit and tie, HUGE turn on let me just tell you..haha. And I put in some dark skinny jeans with a white knitted Ralph Laurn long sleeve with a necklace and some brown tall wedges. I strained my hair and put some makeup on, and we were both ready to go. We got into Nates car and started to drive, I noticed he want going to my house to drop me off before he went to work.

"Nate..where are we going?" I asked confused.

"We're going to work."

"We're..? As in me and you?"

"I got you the job at the spectator babe. Today's the first day I the job." He said grabbing my hand.

"NATE!"I lunged forward and hugged him so tight. "God you the best!!"

We pulled up into the spectator and Nate opened the door for me. Right away someone greeted Nate and asked him if we wanted some coffee. Then we took the elevator up to the level his office is on. Then another person right away came up to Nate and told him he has some missed calls and 18 new story offers. He tells them thank you and and leads me into his office.

"... And this is where all the magic happens." He shut the door behind him.

"And my magic you mean.." I smirked.

"That depends." He chuckled and brought me closer to him.

"What's this?" I looked over onto his desk and saw a picture of the two of us.

"I miss you sometimes." He smiled.

I pecked him on his lips. "I should go check out my department. And YOOOU should get to work babe! Or is it Mr. Archibald now that your my boss?" I giggled.

He showed me to my department, it was just two rooms over from his, I got my own desk and everything. The head of photography was super sweet and was good friends with Nate. Her name was Alex. Nate left us alone for a while because he needed to get to work. She started to tell me how he tells everyone about me and it's the most interested she's ever seen him in a girl.

"Yeah he used to bring girls in and out of this place, not once has he ever gotten one a job or told people about the girl."
She told me as she sat down at her desk.

I blushed and smiled. I asked about her life and we started to talk about her husband. They've been married for a little over two years now. After we talked for a good hour she gave me a file. She told me all my assignments will be located in here. And my first one starts tomorrow.

"Handel this like it's your life." She smirked at me.

"Won't let it out of my sight." I smiled back.

I started to browse through and then my phone started to ring. I looked to see who it was and my phone read 'Nana💓'. I looked up at Alex and she gave me the, you can answer you phone stupid, face.

I quickly got up and left the room to answer, I haven't talked to this woman in like a week or two..that's a lot for me okay? I answered the phone and we talked for a good ten minutes before she asked me about Nate.

"Nathaniel Archibald." She told me.

"Haha yeah I've herd he's a good guy." I told her joking around.

"You're dating him..?" She asked curiously.

"How'd you even find out?"

"Facebook. What I'm more amazed with is the fact you haven't brought him up! How long have you been dating?!" She started to get excited.

"Well about 2weeks. Not long but Nates been amazing, I told you about the job offer I got? Well I got it..and it was from Nate. He's the Editor in Chief at the spectator so he has connections. Nana I could pay for my apartment with the amount of money in making here..and our house back home."

We talked and talked about everything. About school and how staying in it didn't need to really happen any more. We talked about how much I fell in love with Nate. Nana was really happy for me, she said she could tell I was happier when I answers the phone. We finally hung up and I went back into the office. We worked and worked till about 5:40 when Nate came in to get me and take me home. We got in the car and he started to take me home.

"Babe do you wanna spend the night at my place? I feel like I owe you some hospitality." I giggled.

"Yeah, that sounds great." He said pulling me close and kissing the top of my head.

We pulled up into my parking lot and go upstairs to my apartment. I unlocked my door and we go and change into some comfy cloths. Luckily Nate let me borrow some of his pants and a sweatshirt so he had something to put on. We got downstairs and he picks me up and lays me on the couch. He kissed my lips and our mouths moved in sync. He was perfect to me.

"You know how much I love you?" I broke the kids and told him.

"Not possibly as much as I love you.." He said pecking my lips.

"Come on. Get up." I said moving him.

"What? Whhhy?" He whined jokingly.

"I wanna show you something!" I grabbed his hand and started to pull him up. "Get your ass up, it's a surprise." I finally pulled him up and kissed him on his lips.

/////////////////////////////////////

soooooo what's Ellie going to show Nate?! Comment and let me know. And I've been having writers block lately, so make sure you favorite So I know you want me too keep updating!! 💖💖 love you all so much xx