"Yeah I know." I chirped, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Now come on, we gotta get this week started!" I said as I grabbed his wrist and started pulling him along, his friends started chuckling at him and called him whipped.

Ty chuckled and followed me as he flipped his friends off over his shoulder, which only caused them to laugh even harder. As we entered the mostly empty halls, I dug out from my backpack some window paint and streamers, handing some to Ty as well, and then grabbed the tape. We grinned at each other with mischievous smiles, then ran to the bathrooms.

Every year we write 'Happy birthday!!' on the bathroom mirrors, add mustaches or glasses, and then put streamers all over the halls. The principal never minded, sometimes he even asked what he could do to help out, the perks of being in a small town I guess.

When I was done with the mirrors in the girl's bathroom, I ran out to do the next one's, making sure to hit every bathroom mirror possible. When Ty and I were done decorating the bathrooms, he picked me up onto his shoulders and we started putting streamers all down the halls.

I laughed and looked back to see our work, a smile on both mine and Ty's faces. My friend Carrie then came through the school doors with about two hundred balloons, with the help of her twin Jamie, also my friend. I gave them a thumbs up, and they then took off running, letting the balloons go, and filling the halls with them. I laughed with glee as I saw the hallway in its finished glory, completely covered in balloons and streamers, it was definitely birthday ready.

"Part one of the party week, complete." I said happily. 

"It looks great." Ty smiled and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my head.

Every year we had decorated our halls, so people are kind of used to it now. Plus this year we made it extra special since we got to decorate the seniors hall, to do it over the top we added a few banners, and on Saturday I had talked to the principle about how he could help since he offered, and he agreed to play music over the intercom for the first fifteen minutes of the morning before class started.

People started coming in when the 15-minute warning bell went off, and then music started playing over the speakers. At first people were surprised at the sight in front of them, but then the music reached their ears and they knew what was going on. They all enjoyed it, some people were even goofing off and dancing along with their friends.

"Looks like we did pretty good! But now it's time for class." He said, making me support a pout. Since Ty is two and half years older than me, we always had different classes. "Awe, you know I always walk you, don't go pouting on me." He laughed,, causing me ti grin, then he grabbed my hand. The bell rang again, signaling five minutes left, we shared a look before smiling and bolting down the hallway. A few people chuckled and shook their heads at us as we ran by, but they were pretty used to seeing either one or both of us always in a rush to get to class.

As we got there, the clock said we had 2 minutes left, and that was just enough time for Tyler to get to class. He gave me a hug, kissed my forehead and then left down the hallway. I went in and sat down, then soon my friends came in, trailing one behind the other. The rest of my classes went by in a blur and soon it came to my favorite part of the school day, lunch.

As we walked into the cafeteria, I smiled. My friends followed me and we headed towards our table. It wasn't the popular table, but it was the on we all like best, and it was right in the center of the room. I stood up on the table and grabbed the mega phone from Carrie, pushed the button on it a couple of times so it squealed. Everybody put their hands over their ears for a second till the nose calmed down, then turned to look over at me curiously.

"Wow, now that I have your attention..." I said into the mega phone. "I would like to remind you all if you don't already know; it's Ty's birthday week! In order to celebrate day one, two of my friends and I, made up a dance for him. Hit it!" I screamed into the mega phone, then tossed it to one of the guys that were standing around.