Nightmare Come True

Start from the beginning

You currently held Kuroko in front of you as a shield while you walked. "H-haha I'm not s-scared." You laughed. Nigou shaked in Kurokos arms and whimpered as Kagami told the story. "Kagami your scaring (y/n)." Kuroko stared up at the tall red head.

Kagami smirked and shrugged as they arrived at the bus stop. As you walked on your notice you three were the only ones aboard. You took a seat by the window. Kagami sat in the seat behind you with Kuroko. Nigou jumped out of Kurokos arms and under the seats. He climbed onto the seat beside and into your lap. Smiling you held the puppy close.

After twenty minutes of silence the bus finally came to a stop and you saw a family and their children leaving the morgue with smiles on their faces. You stared wide eyed. "What is wrong with these people?" You asked Kagami and Kuroko shocked.

"Earlier today we made it safe for little kids to come through. And now that its night time, we are making it teenage and up." Kagami chuckled. "W-why didn't you tell me!? I could have came to help with the kids!" You groaned.

"I know I'm disappointed in you (y/n). We expected you to wear something sexy." Aomine smirked from the table where they sold tickets. You rolled your eyes. "Haha very funny." You stuck your tongue out. Another thing you hated on Halloween is when teenagers and adult women showed themselves off in skimpy outfits.

"Come on (y/n)! Momoi dressed up!" Aomine snickered and stared at Kuroko. "She would not wear anything sexy to a-" "Kuroko!" Momoi cut you off. You turned your head and stared wide eyed at the girl. She hugged the blunette behind with a bright smile. "Do you like my costume?" She stepped back and you felt embarrassed. She was wearing a skimpy maids outfit with her hair done up nicely.

Looking down at your outfit you blushed. Here she was looking all pretty and beautiful and you were. Well. A cat. Kuroko stared at her blankly. "Are you a murdered prostitute from the morgue?" Kuroko asked curiously. Aomine covered is mouth along with you and Kagami to try and keep yourselves from laughing.

Momoi stared in horror. "W-what would make you say that?!" Momoi asked as tears began to form in her eyes. Kuroko pointed to the red stain on the white part of her dress and some of the black, then at the red on her cheek. "You have blood on you." Kuroko pointed out.

Momoi blushed deeply. "I-I was making candy apples for the little ones and I guess I got some of the red mix on me." Momoi whined. Once the laugher died down she glared at the three of you. "S-so have you seen Kise lately?" Aomine asked you as you leaned against the table.

"Yeah, yesterday I went to visit him in the hospital. He slept through the entire visit." You sighed. "Don't worry, he'll recover soon." Aomine placed his hand on your shoulder.

He gave you a reassuring smile before handing tickets to the now arriving teens. Riko came out of the morgue and smiled when she saw you. "(y/n)! Thank goodness your here!" She ran over to you and took your hands in hers. She leaned over and whispered with a smirk. "A cute boy has been asking to see you." She giggled.

Your cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. "A boy likes (y/n)!?" Momoi yelled out while she was eavesdropping.

Everyone turned to stare at the three girls and you felt as if you would pass out. You waved them off and everyone went back to their own business. A pair of hands covered your eyes and you smiled slightly. "Guess who." Somebody whispered in your ear. Riko and Momoi giggled. "Kage." You smiled and turned around to hug him.

Kage smiled and hugged you tightly. His eyes shifted over to the watching blunette and his smile faded into a victorious smirk. "Hey since I've looked aroundthe entire morgue, could I give (y/n) a tour?" He asked Riko. "That sounds good!" Riko gave him a thumbs up.