Studying and Hospital Visits

"(f/n)-chan...(f/n)-chan..." a voice kept calling your name. You felt some one lightly tap your nose but you brushed them off. Your eyes shot open when you felt something lick your nose. Kuroko held Nigou up as the dog smiled at you and his tongue hung out of his mouth. Yawning and rubbing your eyes tiredly you sat up from the comfy grass you were laying on. "Is lunch over?" you asked tiredly. "It will be in fifteen minutes." Kuroko stated and put Nigou back in his bag.

"Not enough sleep?" Kuroko asked sitting down beside you. "Yeah, I had a crazy nightmare last night." you sighed. Kuroko stared at you for a while before shrugging. Everything was silent for a while. "So why did you wake me up?" you asked with another yawn. "It's rude to fall asleep while someone is with you." Kuroko sighed.

"Oh were we having a conversation?" you asked feeling guilty if you fell asleep while Kuroko was talking. "No." he answered simply. "...Oh..." was all you managed to say. We were'nt talking about anything yet he decides to wake me up. Sighing you leaned back and proped yourself up on your elbows. "Hey (f/n)-chan are you busy after school?" Kuroko asked. "No why?" you stared at the phantom player for a while.

"Could you come over and study with me?" Kuroko leaned back and also proped himself up on his elbows. "Don't you have practice after school?" you questioned curiously. "Yes, but I need to pass an upcoming test in math." Kuroko sighed. "Sure." was your answer before the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

You and Kuroko walked to class together, and met up with Kagami on the way. 

-----------------------------------

You waited at the school gates for Kuroko to arrive. He was taking longer than you expected. After a few minutes you got bored and created a game to see home many cars passed by the school. Your total...A lot..."(f/n)-chan, sorry I'm late." Kuroko apologized out of nowhere nearly scaring the crap out of you. "I-it's OK Kuroko." you sighed and placed your hand over your heart. "What took you so long?" you questioned as you two began to walk to Kurokos house.

"I had to tell coach I wouldn't be staying for practice, that I needed to study for an upcoming test. She didn't seem happy at first but she let it go." Kuroko explained simply. Giving a small nod you continued your journey in silence. Kuroko unlocked his house door. Walking in you weren't surprised to find it empty. Kurokos parents were always working and having to travel just like yours. You sat on the couch while Kuroko took Nigou out of his bag. You placed books and notes onto the coffee table as he took a seat beside you. 

You began to help Kuroko study (Random math subject) for about an hour till your stomach growled. You placed your hands over your stomach as your cheeks turned light pink. "I forgot I skipped lunch today." you sighed. "Do you like apples? I can cut you up a few if you want." Kuroko offered. "That would be nice thank you." you smiled. Kuroko stood up and walked into the kitchen. 

You stood up and decided to walk around the house since you two were taking a small break. Looking around you kinda memorized his house since you've been there so many times. Coming across Kurokos room you were kinda surprised to find the door shut. He usually kept it opened allowing anyone in. He wasn't the type of guy to hide anything or hold any secrets. "Maybe it closed by accident." you thought to yourself as you reached for the door handle. Twisting the knob slowly and pushing the door opened you felt someone grab your wrist.