Nightly Chats

Bubblegumpink-momoi [logged on]
Bookworm- Reader [logged on]
#1- Aomine [logged on]
Ninjaboy- Kuroko [logged on]
Bringingsexyback- Kise [logged on]
Eyeofthetiaga- Kagami [logged on]
TheRedEmperor- Akashi [logged on]
Nothingbutluck- Midorima [logged on]
Candyman- Atsushi [logged on]

"Aomine I told you not to log on! Your grades are slipping, and you need to study!" momoi scolded the blue hair basketball player. He sighed and moved his arrow over to momoi's side of the screen along with everyone else, and they clicked her mute button. They watched as the pink haired girls mouth moved and all stayed quiet for about ten minutes.

Kise was checking his hair in a mirror, kagami was twirling a basketball on his finger, kuroko sat on his bed with nigou in his lap blankly staring at the screen, midorima was listening to the horoscope channel with head phones on, atsushi ate a bag of chips, akashi was reading a book, aomine was leaned back in his chair reading a perverted magazine, and you were currently leaned back in your chair watching videos on your phone.

A green message popped up on your screen from kuroko. "She finished talking." it read. You placed your phone down and took mimois mute off. "Yes education is highly important." you agreed with a smile acting as if you actually listened to her rant. "So do you guys agree that aomine should take his studies more seriously?" momoi glared at everyone who has just recently unmuted her.

"Yes." kuroko gave a nod. "Education for life." kise gave a fake smile. "I don't care about aomines problems." akashi sighed. "Wish him luck." midorima shrugged. "Piss off." aomine grumbled and continued to look at his magazine. "Study or i'll beat the shit out of you." kagami glared at aomine, and would die if he had to listen to one of momois rants again. "I don't know I had you on mute along with the others." atsushi grumbled and grabbed another bag of chips.

"Guys! Rude!" momoie whined with crossed arms. "Whatever, I gotta go study anyways." momoi huffed.

Bubblegumpink [Logged off]

"Finally." akashi grumbled. "Don't be so mean." you sighed. "You were not listening to her either (f/n)." akashi smirked. "I guess your right." you rubbed the back of your head with a guilty look. "I always am." akashi smirked. "Lets get off the topic of who's right and wrong! Please tell me none of you are busy this weekend!" kise begged with puppy dog eyes. Everyone picked up random sheets of paper or books and began to study them. "I think I have plans." "Gotta study." "Meeting a old friend." "Parents want me to stay home." everyone had a different excuse.

"(f/n)-cchii your not busy are you, and you kuroko-cchii?" kise asked with teary eyes. "I promise nigou a trip to the beach." kuroko looked down at his furry friend who barked happily. "Great! Because thats were I was going to invite you! And (f/n)-cchii you have to come or people will think that me and kuroko are..." kise looked around his roomm and leaned into the camera. "Are gay." kise whispered which did him no good.

"Wait...your not gay?" you asked. "No!" kise said with a look of horror on his face. "Damn I owe you taiga." aomine admitted. "Same goes for akashi." midorima sighed. "You guys are jerks! I'll see kuroko-cchii and (f/n)-cchii this weekend!" kise pouted.

Bringingsexyback [Logged off]

"Taiga I think I burn't the food!" alex called from the kitchen. Everyone watched as smoke formed behind kagami. "Dammit alex!" kagami sighed "Gotta go guys."

Eyeofthetiaga [Logged off]

"I need to go study plus this conversation is not interesting." akashi sighed.

TheRedEmperor [Logged off]

"Wow, not even a good bye." you grumbled. "I need to go to the store and buy more stacks." atsushi stated and looked boredly at his empty bag of chips. "How about buying some carrots or maybe even some apples. They are just as sweet, nanodayo." midorima insisted. Everyone was quiet. "Thats not funny midorima...Carrots and apples are dangerous." atsushi said boredly.

Candyman [Logged off]

"Baka." midorima grumbled. "You losers are boring, I'm gonna go to bed." aomine yawned.

#1 [Logged off]

MIdorima sighed. "Seems like nothing interesting is going to happen so I'm gonna log off. Bye, nanodayos."

Nothingbutluck [Logged off]

"Your not gonna leave me are you kuroko?" you sighed and leaned back in your seat. "No I have nothing better to do." kuroko shrugged. 'Wow, aren't you nice.' your thought to yourself and tried not to feel insulted. "So were you really gonna take nigou to the beach?" you asked trying to start a conversation. "Yes, it's been hot and I thought it would be nice to go to the beach and relax in the cold waters." kuroko rubbed nigous head.

The pup barked happily and jumped off the bed. "Are you sure your OK with going?" kuroko asked. "Yeah, I didn't have any plans this weekend anyways." you shrugged and crossed your arms. "Hey should I wear a bikini or one piece?" you asked out of nowhere. Kurokos cheeks slightly turned red with a blush. "(f/n)." kuroko spoke. "Yeah?" you questioned with a raised eye brow.

"For the love of your friends and me please don't turn perverted like aomine." kuroko spoke bluntly. Your eye twitched slightly and you sighed. "But if you want to know my answer, you could always model them both for me." kuroko asked bluntly. 'I think aomine is corrupting HIS mind.' you thought to yourself. "I was kidding." you chuckled. "Oh." was kuroko wonderful answer.

A awkward silence settle between you two. "I'm gonna go." kuroko broke the silence, "See you at school tomorrow."

"OK." you smiled and logged off. "For the love of life please don't turn perverted kuroko." you sighed and opened one of your many books that you had to study....