Nightmare Come True

This chapter contains gore! Also lime! Read at your own risk!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night and wouldn't you love to love her?

Takes to the sky like a bird in flight and who will be her lover?

All your life you've never seen a woman, taken by the wind

Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win?

She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness

She rules her life like a fine skylark and when the sky is starless

All your life have you've ever seen a woman taken by the wind

Would you stay if she promsed you even?

Will you ever win?

Will you ever win?

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Rhiannon

"She rings like a bell through the night and wouldn't you love to love her?" You softly sing a long with the song. You hated when people would sing so loud they would drown out the beautiful voice of the singer. You stared at yourself in the mirror as you applied the black whiskers on your cheeks with eyeliner.

You grabbed your black cat ears headband and slid it into your hair. Smiling you admired yourself in the mirror. A black hoodie dress that reached the middle of your knees, white and black thigh high socks and knee high black converse. Yep, you were a black cat. Your door bell rang and you quickly rushed down after turning off your radio. "Trick or treat!" A witch and a cowboy shouted with open candy bags.

Their mother stood behind them on the phone talking to one of her friends. You grabbed the black candy bowl that rested on the table. The kids reached in and grabbed what they wanted before saying thank you and running off. A few seconds after you closed the door the door bell rang once again. You grabbed the bowl and opened the door. Kagami stood in front of you with a vampire cape and fake fangs.

Kuroko stood beside him with black and white dog ears that matched Nigous. "Woof." He fake barked with a poker face. You a gave a small giggle, but glared at Kagami when he reached his hand into the treat bowl and grabbed a handful of candy. Your smile returned when you heard Nigou bark and looked down at your feet to see the little pup dressed as a tiger.

"You all look adorable!" You pulled out your phone. Kuroko picked up Nigou and Kagami looked away as you took the picture. "Ready?" Kagami asked. You gave a small nod and locked the door behind you. "So where is the haunted house going to be since the school won't allow us to have it at school?" You questioned the two teenage boys.

"We found an abandon old morgue in the next town over. The town said they would allow us to use it for the haunted house." Kagami chuckled. You stiffened in fear. "W-why was it abandoned?" You asked scared.

"They didn't take good care of the bodies. They say that the man who owned it was insane. He enjoyed experimenting with dead bodies. A woman came to see her husband dead body, and she couldn't find the man anywhere. So she went to the basement." Kagami smiled evilly at you.

You stared in horror and gave a small smile of fright, "And?"

"And she arrived just in time to see him being torn apart limb from limb. Out of anger she grabbed a butchers knife he used to chop the bodies up with. And burried it deep into his skull. The place was shut down and they say the mans spirit still lives inside the morgue searching for new victims who dares come inside his scientifc horror house." Kagami laughed evilly.