Beach Trips

"This is a great spot its not very crowded! hurry up (f/n)-chii you to Kuroko-chii!" Kise smiled and ran onto the warm beach sand. "Kise wait up!" you chased after the blonde with a smile. Kuroko walked behind you while a happy Nigou was desperetly trying to climb out of Kurokos bag, but the phantom player had to lightly push his head back into the bag.

You laid the blanket out onto the sand and dropped your bag on it. Sitting down you watched as Kise was quickly attacked by fangirls. Sighing you watched as they dried to get noticed by making their breast bounce and press against him. 

"Having fangirls must suck." you smirked and listened as Kuroko took Nigou out of his bag. The happy puppy quickly made its way over to you and jumped onto your lap.

"Especially the stalker ones." Kuroko shuddered at the thought. "May I see Nigou for a second?" Kuroko asked. You handed Nigou back to Kuroko and he began to search through his bag. He turned his back to you and the sounds of fur being brushed over was heard. 

When he turned around he placed nigou back on your lap and your eyes widened. Nigou was wearing blue swim trunks that matched Kurokos.

"kawaii!" you fangirled and held Nigou close. You didn't want to get fur on your sundress so you took it off revealing your light blue one piece. Kuroko stared as you cuddled and kissed his dog. This went on for nearly an hour. You looked at your skin to see it becoming slightly brown and your eyes widened. You truely didn't want to go through the hell known as sunburn. "Kuroko can you rub sun screen on my back?" you asked searching through your back.

An unoticable blush appeared on Kurokos face. "I'll do it!" Kise appeared out of nowhere with a smile and sat behind you. "Thanks Kise." you smiled. Kuroko watched as the blonde model applied to the cream to your skin."He's touching her....I don't like it...." kuroko thought to himself and glared at Kise. Nigou climbed out of your lap and made his way back over to Kuroko yapping happily. 

"Your dog is so cute!" two voices gushed. Kuroko looked up to see two teenage girls in skimpy bikinis smiling at him and nigou. An idea came to mind and he smiled inwardly. "If you want you can pet him." kuroko offered. The girls squeeled which made nigou flinch. One took a seat on kuroko left and the other on his right. The giggled as they petted nigou.

"They're even wearing matching swim trunks!" "Kawaii!" the girls smiled. Nigou slightly whimpered. "Hey Kuroko-chii me and (f/n)-chii are going swimming. Feel free to join us when you finish up here." Kise stood up with you. 

Kuroko watched as the blonde through an arm around your shoulders. You didn't mind since you found it to be Kise being Kise. Kise turned his head slightly and smirked.

Kuroko glared once again but this time he was really wanting it to pierce holes through the good looking model. Nigou stared curiously at Kuroko and then back at you and Kise. The young pup quickly jumped out of Kurokos lap and ran towards you.

 Looking down you smiled at Nigou and picked him up. Kises arm slipped off your shoulders and an annoyed look appeared on his face but it quickly disappeared as he rubbed nigous head.

"You wanna go into the water Nigou?" you asked with a smile. Nigou stuck his tongue out and licked your nose. You giggle and made your way to the water. Kise watched and once again turned his attention to Kuroko who was still glaring.