Enemy

Two weeks ago Kuroko showed you a secret affection

Two weeks ago Kuroko kissed you

Two weeks ago Kuroko gave you a hickey

Two weeks later Kuroko acts as if it never happened...

The phantom player continued to read his book, ignoring your glare. Sure you both could forget the hickey incident, but you didn't want to forget everything that happed between you two. Kagami watched you both worriedly ignoring the teachers lesson.

Silence rested between you three. "So uh, (y/n) Kuroko and I want be able to join you for lunch. We have a basketball meeting during that time and will probably eat with the team." Kagami whispered and rubbed the back of his neck.

You gave him a small smile. "Thank you for telling me Kagami-kun." You turned your attention back to Kuroko and continued to glare. "So um, did something happen between you two?" Kagami asked. You were about to answer, but Kuroko spoke before you did "Nothing happened, I forgot to text (y/n) goodnight last night."

"Don't worry I'm sure he'll remember tonight (y/n)." Kagami chuckled in amusement. You stared wide eyed at Kuroko as he continued to read his book. You were about to tell Kagami that a silly text message wasn't the issue, but the bell for lunch echo'd throughout the room. "Bye (y/n)." Kagami smiled and pulled Kuroko out of his seat and towards the gym.

Sighing you grabbed your bento box and headed up to the roof. Small groups of people laughed and chatted while eating their lunches.

Looking up at the darkening sky you sighed again. Your eyes danced around the roof looking for a place to sit when finally they landed in the corner. You walked around the small circles of people and took a seat in the shadows. You opened your bento boxed and started to eat. After a while you found it shocking when your food got darker. Looking up you saw a boy with blackish blue hair and a small blue staring down at you.

"M-may I sit with you?" He stuttered as his blush got darker. You gave a sweet smile and patted the spot across from you. Giving you a small smile he sat down and pulled out his bento box. "So whats your name?" You asked as you took a bite of rice. He looked up from his box with a slight bit of shock before smiling sweetly at you. "Kage Shimizu. And yours?" Kage asked.

"(f/n) (l/n). It's nice to me you Kage." You gave a small giggle. His face darkened with red. "S-so what are you interested in?" You started a conversation.

----------------

"Shiro would destroy Yuno." You argued back with a smirk. "But Yuno is badass with weapons!" Kage yelled back with a small smile and blush. "But Shiro is the definition of badass." You crossed your arms victoriously. Kage stared at you with his mouth wide as if he was about to speak. He closed it and sighed. "You win." He slid you a mochi ice cream. Smiling you took it and ate it whole.

He chuckled and stood up. "The bell is about to ring, we should head back to class." Sighing you stood up and gave a small knod in agreement. "What? Having a hard time in class to? I'm hardly passing so your not alone." Kage chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. You stared at him worriedly.

"No just a small thing going on between me and a friend, if you want I can help you study." You offered with a small blush.

His face lit up, "Really?! That would be great!" Kage took your hands in his. You both blushed deeply and he quickly released your hands. "S-sorry." Kage bowed. You giggled and pulled out a piece of paper. You scribbled on it. "This is my number and address." You smiled and handed the paper to him.

He gave you a small smile before walking away, "Bye (y/n)!" He waved.

"So who's that?" A voice asked behind you. You turned around to see Kagami and Kuroko staring at you curiously. "A new friend I made today. He's coming by later to study." You replied happily. "Hey this is great! (y/n) has a lunch buddy so when we go to practice she want be lonely." He chuckled.