Bonus Chapter.

This is what happened between Sakura and Pein the night before she began her monthly mission.
---------------
Pein sat comfortably on his chair, his back crouched and his hands folded under his chin staring at his wooden door. He was sure that bundle of energy would burst into his office in a matter of seconds. He could almost smell the anger radiating off of her as she went on and on about him commenting on her long lost virginity. Truth be told he didn't know details. Just that she wasn't as innocent as Hidan thought. She had confidently asked for all his seduction missions, let alone the one concerning the Mizukage. He could easily guess that much. The rest he would stealthily extract from her in the process.

"Pein!!"
'Here she comes.'He thought sighing as he prepared himself for the unexpected.
As soon as he finished his thought Sakura all but walked into the room. Slamming the door open and unhanging it from its hinges, she stormed towards his desk all respect long forgotten.
Sakura slammed her hands down on the wooden surface looming over him as she glared fiercely.

"Did you really have to reveal my private life? And to Hidan no less?! The cat will be out of the bag in a matter of hours! I can live without the Akatsuki knowing I'm not a virgin!" She finished panting and waiting for a satisfying answer from the Leader.

The orange haired man glared at her standing up abruptly and startling her. The rosenette took a step back realising she had just angered Pein.
"And noone is around to save us or at least witness our freaking death! It'll be the perfect crime!"
'Shut it! You're not helping the situation. Wanna get out and handle this better?'

"No way. All yours."
' Yeah. Didn't think so.'

She snapped back into reality when he grabbed her collar and shoved her into the wall behind his desk.

"Right now you seemed more like a whining puppy rather than a mad dog. I'm not going to apologize, not even pay attention to your pitiful accusations. You, little fucking cub, need to be properly disciplined." He spoke in a deadly voice pining her hands above her head ceasing all endeavours of escape. Bringing his other hand up, he wrapped it around her neck and squeezed hearing her breath hitch.

"Apologise." She furiously shook her head and tried to find her voice so she could stand up to him. He saw her trying to speak and waited patiently for her to do so.

"That's a sensitive occurrence so I was offended by you speaking of it so lightly and they would start asking questions. I got carried away. I... apologise for my insolence."

He raised an eyebrow at her unsatisfying answer and decided to press more on the matter. "Why? Was it forced?" By the flinch she didn't suppress he figured he had hit bull's eye. His forefinger lightly brushed over something on the skin on the back of her neck and he let go of her hands brushing away her pink tresses. There just under the end of her hairline was carved a deep crest.

He figured the guy marked her either for showing she's his claim or to sell her as a sex slave. Her hands fell numbly at her sides as her breathing calmed down. "Sex slave?" He spoke a few words genuinely curious. She shook her head, her eyes glazed as she recalled the hideous memory,  and replied with a calm voice. Too calm for him to be careless with his words.
"Signature."

He released her neck, leaving a soft caress at the scar, as he returned to his chair. Sakura remained with her back towards the back of the chair and waited for him to talk.

"So I presume the objective of these missions is not to make allies." His tone soft and husky as if he feared she would break. 'Funny. Lately I get that tone a lot.' The Kunoichi thought laughing dryly. "What else could it be? I don't understand what you're getting at."

"Don't take me for a moron Haruno. It's obvious what you want."

"Really? What would that be?"

"Revenge and Bloodshed."

"That certainly would be satisfying, but that man is too out of reach for me." She sighed letting a small smile cross her otherwise strained features.

"Is he a rogue?" He pressed even more truly interested in who managed to make her submit to him. He had to be strong, that's a given with her monstrous strength and explosive personality.

She chose to hum negatively not trusting her voice. Even with her mouth closed her gesture was shaky and unsure.

Her eyes finally focused back in him and then he could see the blood more clearly defined in her eyes. They had taken a pink  nuance to them and weren't the clear forest green they normally had. A stray thought crossed his mind and he voiced it in a more insensitive tone that he would have wanted to.

"Fellow Shinobi?" All his minimum worries of insesitivity were thrown out the window when he saw her react not according to his expectations. She wasn't cowering away. She was crying, but not cowering away. Her back was perfectly straightened and her face stubbornly expressionless. He humphed in amusement.

"Pretty close. Superior. Team Captain to be more exact." Sakura's voice came out even firmer that she herself believed it would. Suddenly flashes of his form washed over her.

His sadistic grin. His pointy teeth that afterwards would sink into the flesh of her breast.

His lustful gaze that shamelessly run over her trembling form. Like he could undress her even if there weren't any clothes left.

His insanely strong hands at that moment that otherwise she would have broken.

Then his eyes. That pupiless endless white. That cruel abyss.

Lastly her own eyes. Filled with terror but not hate.

She couldn't hate him. She loved that man.

She loved his white eyes that would normally look at her tenderly and his strong hands that would caress her head trying to show her there's nothing to be afraid of.

But that night that wasn't the case. The tender look in his eyes had vanished and his hands had lost their lovely touch. They were hard and cold. Everything about him was hard and cold.

"You are dismissed. You need to rest for you mission is starting tomorrow." Sakura sent him a grateful look for dropping the matter and turned around, spared a glance at the now turned-towards-her chair and walked around the desk dragging her feet to the exit.

Just before she walked out of his office, he spoke up for the last time suprising her slightly.

She giggled throwing him an amused look over her soulder and answered with no respect in her voice but happiness instead.

"Of course I will. You won't get rid of me that easily, Leader."

And with that she was lost from his sight leaving him staring at her spot.

"That crazy woman."

------------------------

I gave you a hint on who raped Sakura. I hope you understand the reference of his eyes. Just to know. He's not a Hyuga. I hope you like the chapter. Also I figured I should ask this sooner or later and it's better sooner.

Who do you want her to end up with?

Kakashi

Hidan

Sasori

Haruki (the anbu captain even though that won't really do)

Itachi

Pein

Vote for one of these please but if you don't want anyone that much I can handle one or two more names to add in the list so please inform me in the comments.