You should have stayed dead... Or not.

Waking up in a dimly lit room is exactly what I was expecting after being knocked out cold by an unfortunate man whose life is gonna be in danger when I get my hands on him. Anyway I stood up wincing slightly when I felt the sourness of my neck. Then I heard someone knocking on the wooden door standing a couple of feet away from my spot.

'What? He knocked? I half expected him to pop out from some wall or just poof into the room.' I crack my neck, then my knuckles and then give him permission to enter. "Please. Come in." I said in a sickeningly sweet voice while Inner snikered sadistically. The door was pushed open and can you guess who entered? A dead man. Literally. Or dead he SHOULD be....

"Waaah! Why the fuck are you alive man!? You should be dead as I left you! Couldn't you stay dead, like a good boy??" I yelled in frustration but stopped abruptly when I noticed the smirk he was displaying. 'That smirk screams dangerous-' '-ly hot!!' I tried to think but Inner just had to complete my sentence in the most unsuitable for the moment way.

Key Word: Tried.

Not like I can think properly with a sex beast inside my head, right?

"> too." He replied in that bored voice he always uses keeping however that smirk in place. "You know you should be twenty feet under the earth's surface?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "Sakura....You know they have gone away, right?" He sighed closing the door behind him. "I know Sasori-chan but we have to be careful. Taking precautions won't harm us." I replied in a mocking voice and flopping down on my bed.

"So how have you been? Brought anyone back to life lately?" Sasori mocked back sitting next to me propping his head on his palm. "Shut up! You know I brought you back simply because it was Granny Chiyo's last wish. Don't push your luck and besides I can't go through that process a second time. If I do it'll be the end of Haruno Sakura." I sighed coughing when remembering the unbearable effects of that Jutsu.

He ruffled my hair out of the blue and I looked up at him. "Yeah I know. But I'm still grateful brat. So in exchange I'll teach you a little trick." He smiled making me blush furiously but nod excitedly like a child afterwards. He laughed at my reaction and sat up. I looked at him confused and grabbed the hand he had offered me. He yanked me up and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

He exited the room and walked cooly around the corridors like nothing was happening. Like he wasn't just carrying a girl with vibrant pink hair around the Akatsuki hideout. Finally after an exhausting minute of bumping and hitting my head around we reached his destination. He entered a room and put me down not so gently but thankfully made sure I didn't facepalm the floor. I stood up dusted myself and stumbled back a bit from the dizzyness.

"Haruno you're awake." The deep voice of the Leader boomed in my ears making me stand straight in an instant. "So it seems." I replied back in an equally firm voice.