A Mad Dog Out Of A Loyal Kunoichi.

I continued the last chapter. Hope you like.

Love NeKosss!! <3<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I apologise for the rough treatment but it was necessary for obvious reasons, young kunoichi." He smirked at me mocking me openly. 'Bastard of a leader...'

"Don't underestimate me Pein, shinobi are not meant to be treated gently. That's what differentiates us from simple citizens." I had a solemn look on my small round face and I cocked an eyebrow.

I heard a scoff and looked over my shoulder only to see Itachi looking at me with a funny expression. "Big words coming from a little girl like yourself. I would love to see you struggling to stay alive. You have been thrown in the den of the wolves Pretty Blossom. There's no escape."He said sending a shiver down my spine with his cold voice. 'Seems like he still wants to dismember and kill me. Lovely, right?' Inner sweatdropped at my thoughts muttering a 'Sadistic much?' then she quickly recovered and went back to the insane person-- WAIT. Is she even a Person?? Anyway...-- she always was.

'Doesn't matter! Take him down! CHA! Shove that pretty Uchiha face so far up his ass, he will live the rest of his life eating his shit!!' I cringed my nose in disgust at the image that flashed in my mind in a single milisecond and decided not to leave him waiting. "I wonder if you got that right or not pretty boy. I'm pretty sure it's more like locking little cubs in a room with a lion. Haven't you heard that a lion will kill all the male cubs to avoid competition over his leadership? Now who do you think is the lion?" I put my weight on one leg and smirked at him.

"Who? You? Don't make me laugh." He leaned against the wall with that Uchiha smirk on his face. "Oh no, no. I wouldn't dream of calling myself a lion in a situation like this. I'm more of a mad dog. The lion is Pein-sama here." I spat the last part and pointed a nonchalant finger to his direction while sparing a glance. I noticed the amusement that played in his eyes and the little smirk that was formed.

'Happy to amuse you.' Inner thought sarcastically rolling her eyes. "You really don't trust me Haruno, do you? I thought that a dog was supposed to obey and trust blindly his master who in this case is me." Leader's voice rose breaking my staring contest with the wall. "Should I? I also clarified that I'm a mad dog. Mad dogs bite their owners in the ass and feed off them. You should be paying closer attention to what I'm saying Pein." I chuckled looking at him with a ferocious gleam in my eye and a crooked smile. "Well that certainly is the face of a mad dog. You're amusing Haruno. I will happily take my time taming you and then destroying you." He challenged me rising from his seat.

At this moment Inner started panicking. 'You realise we just made an enemy out of one of the strongest and most dangerous men of all time, right?' She said with a panicked smile ready to take a knife and make that smile permanent. (Whazzup Jeff The Killer reference!) I forced myself not to step back and resumed to simply smirking trying to hide my slight fear. "Well we'll see about that, won't we Leader? Though I'm also not a sane person. You'll find out eventually how fucked up I am." For just a single moment I noticed a gleam of confusion in Itachi's eyes, but it was gone as fast as it had come. I furrowed my eyebrows but quickly turned my attention to Pein. "Interesting.... Anyway since you have rested enough, why don't we start your training? Let's start with the basics. You're going to fight a member of the Akatsuki for me to see if you can keep up with a group of S-Class Criminals. When and IF you succeed I'll assign you a mission with two of us. Understood?"
He walked towards me and stood in front of me leaving a hair's distance between our faces. Inner commented his actions again. 'I never expected Pein to have a playful side. I have only seen him smirk and that smirk doesn't hold any positive emotions for us to enjoy. Damn boy.'

I nodded mentally in agreement and looked deep into his violet circled eyes. "Understood, Master." I replied lowering my head in respect. I heard a deep chuckle and straightened up this time holding my head high. "That's good. Before that you'll have to find our training grounds without help from a member. They all are already there waiting for you. So you better hurry up because we have some impatient ones among us. Dismissed." He walked back to his chair chair and sat swiftly without making a noise. I bowed once more speaking in a firm voice. "Hai, Master." 'And off we go.' I thought poofing out of the room.

3rd person's POV-----
"This woman is most prideful. Now we'll have to wait for her to bare her fangs and decide if she's worth it." Pein stated crossing his fingers and placing his chin on top giving Itachi a small smirk. Itachi simply wished all went well and she was kicked out as soon as possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh god it took me so much to upload but recently I got sick again and was constantly lying down since I have a fever and God bless us. :/ The 4th chapter will be out much faster obviously. Just hope my fever goes away and I can sleep properly again. Thank you if you took the time to read this note.:)))
Gotta love Nekooos!! <3