39 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Start from the beginning

"Don't hold your breath" Candice cackled.

Yes, she actually cackled.

I always knew that she was a witch…

"Please hold yours, it would do the rest of us a huge favour!" Chelsea snapped back.

With one last evil death glare, Candice sauntered off with her followers behind her.

"One day I'm gonna throttle that bitch" Chelsea fumed.

Linking arms with her, we continued walking.

"I think us winning on Friday would hurt her even more" I told her, feeling even more determined to win the cheer off.

************

Running into my house and up the stairs I deposited the bag full of hair ribbons, accessories and make up that Chelsea and I had purchased  on my bed.

Quickly, I grabbed a pair of shorts and a vest and ran into my bathroom to get changed, tying up my long blonde hair.

Rushing back into my room, I let out a little scream when I saw someone sat on my bed.

"Mum, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I spluttered, clutching my chest to emphasise my words.

"Where are you going now?" she asked me calmly, her expression stiff.

"Aerobics class" I told her, grabbing my Blondie Converse and stuffing my feet in to them, "I told you this morning"

"Will Liam be there?"

I froze.

She sounded pretty damn annoyed.

"Um, I guess he will be at the gym while I'm there" I answered shakily, trying to tell the truth without making her think I was gonna be with him.

"Doing what?" she asked frostily.

"Um, boxing and stuff"

For a moment she stayed silent, thought I felt like she was trying to penetrate me with her glare.

"I'm going to ask you again if there is anything between you and this Liam boy"

My breath hitched in my throat.

Something had obviously triggered this little chat.

What did she know?

"He trains Max" I squeaked out, hating the fact that I couldn't even maintain my composure.