"You two are a trip," she said and I smiled. This little black nurse walked in with a computer. She saw me and walked back out then walked back in.

"Hold up hold up," she said looking around the room.

"Ain't this that Bruno Mars dude," she asked.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"And ain't this that JC," she screamed.

"Yes it is," she sighed.

"Aye turn up," she said typing in her computer.

"Anyways can you give me this information," she asked.

"Oh my I'm sorry she's so unprofessional," she said.

"No I'm talkative I socialize you don't," she explained looking at her.

"Yeah anyways um we don't have anything other than to say that they are very healthy," she said.

"Yeah yeah anyways twins you was puttin in work huh," she said typing in the computer.

"You tryin to get me in trouble," I said and Jasmine laughed.

"Yeah bad question anyways you gone be a pops and you gone be mom are yall ready," she asked.

"Nope we still preparing," she said.

"Ooh I bet you mad at him," the nurse laughed.

"Please don't get them started," the doctor said.

"Trust me we love each other to death," Jasmine smiled.

"Awe Jazz I love you too baby girl," I said.

"Ok so here is the paperwork," the nurse said and the doctor walked out.

"Man she a bitch always tellin me what to do like bitch I will beat dat ass," the nurse said and me and Jasmine laughed.

"Alright well your ready to go," the nurse said.

"Hey here is the show tickets it's for fur people," I said and she smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"Your welcome," I said and she walked out the door. I then watched Jasmine pull up he sweats and throw her shirt on. She then wiggled her foot into her jays.

"Bruno hello you there," she asked.

"I'm here just staring at my beautiful future wife,"I smiled grabbing her.

"Why do you always grab me," she asked.

"I just wanted to hold my woman I mean I love holding you and touching you," I said in her ear.

"Well that's how I ended up pregnant you little shit," she laughed.

"Well the show tonight was canceled so now we are going to Hawaii," I said with a smile.

"Yay where they will be born," she said walking to her purse.

"What you grabbing," I asked.

"My phone and gum," she said picking her purse up.

"You was holding out on me," I said. She laughed and we walked to the exit. She had to drink this nasty looking juice to help fatten her up. She started drinking it and made a face.

"What the fuck is this," she said in disgust.

"Just drink it," I said and she side eyed me.

"I really don't wanna," she whined.

"Well sorry your the pregnant one not me," I skipped and she pushed me.

"Your a big ass kid," she giggled. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Then kissing me. The elavotor opened and we were bombarded by paparazzi.

"Jasmine are you really pregnant," one asked.

"Bruno are you the father," they asked. I just kept walking holding her hand tighter. We then got to the bus that we had meet us outside.

"A Bruno I found condoms in your bag and I was wandering why you was smashin raw," Phil laughed.

"A man shut up," I yelled.

"Yeah anyways they ain't even Bruno's," she said.

"Yeah...hold up hold up what," I asked.

"Ha got eem," she laughed.

"That ain't even funny," I said and she giggled.

"I'm sorry baby I love you," she said kissing me.

"I love you too," I said against her lips.

Next Day~

"Bruno wake up wake up," Jasmine said.

"What baby," I asked.

"The babies their kicking," she said. I jumped up.

"Let me feel," I said. She grabbed my hand placing it on her stomach. I felt tiny little bumps.

"Wow that's so exciting," I said and she smiled.

"I never thought that I'd be with my neighbor and be having his kids and marrying him think about if I would have never jumped in your pool," she said and I smiled.

"I don't wanna," I said. Phil then burst in the room.

"Damn Phil what if we were having an intimate session," she said.

"Then I would of heard moans and groans," he said and I smiled.

"Anyways what do you want," I asked.

"To feel that pregnant stomach of yours," he said.

"Ok," she said lying back and lifting her shirt.

"You sure you pregnant," he asked.

"Yep I'm positive," she said. He rubbed her stomach. She sighed.

"I got a question," I said and they both looked at me.

"Why don't no one rub the mans dick and say good job they always rub the woman's stomach and say congratulations," I ask and they laughed.

"Because men don't have to go through any pain," she said and I nodded. Phil left and she grabbed my crotch.

"Good job baby," she said in my ear. She then bit it turning me on.

"Thank you," I said and she laid down. I grabbed my phone.

"Come on babe let me take a photo," I said.

"Ok," she said. She made a funny face and I snapped it. I then put it as my screen saver.

"I should mess with my fans shouldn't I," I chuckle.

"I swear your gonna drive them crazy," she said getting up.

"Hey Bruno don't we have to aboard the plane now," she asked and I nodded. She grabbed her suit case and I did to and we walked to the plane. Oh man this is going to be exciting. I'm going to be a daddy and a husband.

A/N

How was it? Was it interesting? I hope so. I can't wait for the babies to come. Thank you guys for all the support. I want to shout out everybody who has voted on this book and if I wrote there names out it would take forever and I'm lazy so. I love you guys and I hope your enjoying. Don't forget to vote and comment and I've finally hit the 1k reads. Yass! Thanks for making that happen. I love you hoolies.