Capitŭlum Triginta tres

"But what if he had to chose between your insignificant human and the only human he has ever loved?"

"What is it going to be, Harry? Are you going to save her or let her die?"

"... save her or let her die?"

"... die."

That last word sent shivers down my spine and it was burning in my mind. I couldn't get it out of my head since it had come out from that filthy creature's mouth.

I was driving like crazy around LA trying to find Raiza and Niall. No red lights, stop signs, or even pedestrians were going to make me slow down or stop.

I tried to let Raiza's soul guide me to her but it was so weak I could barely sensed her.

There was this horribly distressing feeling lodged in my chest and it was starting to affect my focus and I almost lost control of my motorcycle. I needed to find Raiza, and I needed to do it NOW.

Where the fuck are they!?

I decided the best option was to focus on Niall's presence; his energy would guide me to them faster than if I kept focusing on trying to find Raiza's. And once I found them, I swear I'm going to kill that bastard if he dared to lay a single finger on Raiza. I will have no mercy.

I couldn't believe he had fallen right into Zayn's twisted sick game. I thought Niall was smarter and better than that bloody bastard, and Liam and Louis. At least neither of them was here anymore; otherwise a lot of blood would've been spilled. I'm glad those other two fuckers didn't come back with Zayn.

Suddenly I felt something; a trail. The almost imperceptible demonic energy was near the place Raiza works and it went in straight line and then it deviated to the East. She must have told Niall to go with her.

"Fucking Niall. He deceived us all." I cursed under my breath as I speeded up.

I followed the energy and ended up in a park. A park? But she was going to do some errands... How the fuck did they end up at a park? I jumped off my motorcycle quickly and ran into the huge area. With every step I took I could feel I was getting closer and closer. Niall's presence was getting stronger but I could feel Raiza's was getting weaker. Please hang on, angel. I'm coming.

All of sudden something came insight. A fountain, and in front of it two bodies.

I found them.

I stopped abruptly when I saw Raiza lying on the ground and Niall was on top of her, pinning her against the ground. I couldn't look at her face clearly since the bloody demon was blocking my view.

"NIALL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He turned around and his eyes were black. Niall shook his head and a shiver went down my spine. "No." I mumbled. "NO!"

All the lights around the place exploded and the glass shards flew; a few landed on my face, causing some cuts in it.

I ran towards him and knocked him down. Without even thinking it twice I shut down all my senses and let my true nature took over. I could feel the unleashed demon inside me claiming for blood. I hit Niall over and over again. He had fucking dare to hurt Raiza. He had fucking dare to-

"I DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HER HARRY!" Niall yelled snapping me out of my trance. "I DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL RAIZA! I COULDN'T DO THAT TO HER! I FUCKING COULDN'T LET YOU END UP LIKE ME!"

I looked at him expressionless. I had shut down all the feelings and emotions Raiza had awaken in me. I felt- Felt? No. I didn't feel anything anymore. I stood up without even looking at him. I needed to get her body so I could-

Suddenly I realised there was something wet burning my face as if it was acid. I wiped it off and looked down at my fingers. A tear. But there was something peculiar about it; it was sterling red and it burned. It was a blood tear, the row reflection of my deepest sorrow. A pain that not even words could describe.

"Harry." Niall called me.

"Don't you fucking dare to talk to me." I fucking trusted you, you bloody fucking traitor. I fucking trusted you the only thing that matters in this world to me.

"Raiza needs you. Are you going to leave her then?"

I turned around ready to kill him but when I saw what he was holding I stopped.

Raiza.

"I'm so sorry, Harry." His voice cracked. "For a few moments I was blinded by Bai's memory. You're the only one who can understand it." My eyes were locked on Raiza's body. I still could sense her pure and warm soul, it was weak but I sensed it. "I regretted it and realised what I was doing before I had taken her soul completely."

With one quick movement I took her in my arms, away from the filthy hands of that bloody scumbag. I didn't want Niall to touch her. I hugged her cold body and buried my face in her neck. Please don't die on me, angel. I'm begging you. "I need to take her to the hospital."

"Do you think they can help her at a hospital?"

"AT LEAST I NEED TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING TO SAVE HER!" I yelled at him. I took a deep breath. I looked down at Raiza's face. She looked so pale, there were no traces of that beautiful olive skin tone. "I know a group of fucking doctors aren't going to know how to deal with something of this nature, but at least I know there she's going to be take care of meanwhile I figure out how to save her."

"I'm-"

"You already said it." I cut him off. "Give thanks to Satan you got some brains and didn't take her soul. Otherwise-"

"I would be already dead." Niall said, finishing the sentence. "I'm fully aware of that, Harry. And I wouldn't have blamed you either. I would've deserved it."

I knew he was sorry but I wasn't going to forgive him until Raiza has woken up. And for his own sake I hope she wakes up.

...

I was wondering if you guys would like me to do a Q&A chapter to clarify any doubt or to answer any question regarding what's going on in Vindicate or regarding previous events? Just let me know in the comments below what do you think about this idea or if you prefer something else! :)