Capitŭlum Triginta duo

Harry's POV

After Raiza was gone I stayed for a while in her apartment. I slept for a few hours and when I woke up I decided to entertain myself.

I sat down in front of her cabinet and went through her drawers.

If she were here she will be so mad. I laughed at the thought of her angry face looking at me. She would be frowning at me, and her noise would do that thing it does every time she gets mad, and her lips would be pursed.

All of sudden something caught my attention; a camera. I grabbed the object and remembered once she took a picture of me and I got mad.

Before she could see the photo I took her camera out of my hands quickly. Raiza lifted her head and saw that I was frowning and holding it.

"Don't you ever do that, you heard me?" I said angry. How did I not realise what she was doing? Where the hell was my head?

"Harry, calm down." She began saying. "It was just a photo."

"Did you see it?" She looked at me confused. If she sees that fucking picture I'm fucked up. "I said, did you see it!? Answer me goddammit!"

"No!" Raiza yelled. "No, I didn't! God! What's your damn problem? Just delete it. I don't fucking care."

I looked at the photo for a few seconds and then deleted it. Then I looked at her and let out a deep sigh. "I just don't like photos." I shrugged.

I ran my finger through my hair desperately as I remembered the scene. I got scared she would've seen how I really look, my real me. At that time I didn't love her so I wouldn't have hesitated on taking her soul right there. I honestly didn't realise when I fell for Raiza until I almost lost her. She managed to get her light within me and it began growing without me even noticed it.

I put the camera back in the drawer and got up. "I better go get my motorcycle back."

I left the apartment and headed over to The Circle. It should be deserted since it was daytime and the races only happened at night.

It didn't take me too long to get there and I began looking for my precious belonging. I remembered where I had left it before Raiza and that bloody bastard had come.

"There you are." I smiled at the sight of my motorcycle. I walked towards it and inspected carefully in case it had suffered any damage because of last night rumpus. Luckily there wasn't any. "I'm sorry for abandoning you like that, Lola." I said as I caressed the gas tank. "But Raiza needed me and she'll always comes first."

I was going to call Raiza and see if she had finished with her boring job when I saw I had a voice message.

"Hey, asshole. You must be busy since it sent me straight to voicemail." I smiled when I heard Raiza's voice through the speaker. "I just wanted to tell you that I got out of work and I'll do some errands before going home. I love you, Harry."

I hung up after I heard the voice message and got on my motorcycle. I told her I was going to pick her up when she left work but since I was running a bit late I was going to catch her up for those errands.

Suddenly there was a changed in the atmosphere and I could feel an evil presence near. I turned around and Zayn was standing just a few meters away from me.

"I honestly didn't think I was going to see your ugly face again." I smirked.

"I wanted to talk about something." The dark haired demon said as he came closer.

"There's nothing left to talk. Raiza made it pretty clear for you last night." I put on my leather jacket and arranged the lapels. "If I were you I would listen to her."

"What I want to talk about interests you, very much. So I advise you to listen to me, bro." That bastard said with a smirk on his face. "Since it's related with your beloved little human."

What?

"Did you really think I was fucking going to let it slip away?" Zayn raised an eyebrow at me. "Now it's my turn and I'm playing my cards damn right."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I frowned and looked at him amused. He's got to be kidding. This bloody demon doesn't ever lose. When will this bloody bastard give up? He lost. "Look, asshole. Why don't you just build a bridge, cross over, and fucking get over it?"

"I bet Niall must be with her right now." He said with a fucking obnoxious tone in his voice.

What the hell was he talking about now? What has to be him in all this? "Niall?" I laughed. "Niall wouldn't hurt Raiza. He cares about her."

"But what if he had to chose between your insignificant human and the only human he has ever loved?" I tried to remain calm but my face went pale. "What is it going to be, Harry? Are you going to save her or let her die?" He said giving me a pleased smile. The evilness in his eyes made me fear for Raiza's life.

"What do you win with Raiza being dead, uh?" I said defiant. "When the fuck are you going to understand you can't fucking take her soul!? I CLAIMED HER. SHE'S FUCKING MINE! GET THAT INTO YOUR FUCKING EVIL SHALLOW HEAD."

An evil smile formed in his lips as he watched my silent agony. "Exactly this." Zayn said. "Watching you squirm of suffering. I may not be able to claim that exquisite soul of her but I can settle with making you feel miserable for the rest of the eternity."

A feeling of indescribable emptiness filled every inch of my body and I had a strange feeling in my chest. I felt as my world was falling apart. I needed to find her before Niall did something to her.

I couldn't lose my Raiza. I couldn't lose my angel. Not again. 

...

Any series/book/tv show everyone watches/reads but you're just not into it? 

Mmm... The Walking Dead - I'm not into zombies, Orange is the New Black - just doesn't catch my attention, Pretty Little Liars - I don't even know. And regarding to books, I just watch the movies they make about the sagas like a billion years later once all the frenzy disappears LOL. I'm not that into all these young adults novels that are appearing nowadays so I just watch the movies if I'm bored.