Well, this phase didn't exactly go as planned, for we did not go further in the other options that could of happened. Fire seemed to find the option we did not think of. Actually, it seems he now knows more than we want him too. Too much for us to let him go, but also too much for us to keep him.

I told him to play dumb or die. Hopefully he'll corporate.

As for the others, they also know more than they have before.

Water almost fell for the trap, but thanks to fire, he prevented a punishment for the other elements.

Air and Earth are both doing very well, with Earth using his powers to help the others, and Air for being the more reasonable. We have high hopes for them both.

These kids may find out too much, like one has already done, but we were ready for a few bumps on the road.

And nothing will stop us.

The next phase begins....

••••••

Hello!!!!

Sorry it's taking a while to get chapters up, but I'll try my best!!

ALSO, if you guys have any suggestions on where you want this story to go, LET ME KNOW!! I just made this story for fun, and didn't know you guys would like it! So if you have any ideas on the characters or plot, let me know!!

SO PLEASE COMMENT! And also vote👍

Thanks!!!!