Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason lay against the tree, his phone vibrated in his pocket, taking it out he saw the texts and missed calls his brothers had left him, rolling his eyes he decided to read the messages before deleting them, the first few were a couple of hours old, it was Freddie "Come back, so we can talk" Jason laughed slightly, like he was coming back to be insulted and interrogated, the next few were basically the same thing, all from Freddie, basically stating how he was worried about him, and they wanted him back, Jason rolled his eyes as he deleted the messages, he pressed on the one from robbie, "Come back, you attention seeker!" Jason starred and deleted the message angrily Jason then clicked on the recent messages, he frowned slightly as he read through them, The first from robbie "Jase, just come back,ok? Please don't do anything stupid" jason frowned, what the fuck was he on about what did he think he was going to do, the next from Freddie "Just come back mate!", the next Joe "Just ring us or text,so we know you alright", And then another few from robbie "Jason, just text me back" and then the last message was "Im sorry but I told them, I had to jase!".

Jason frowned, told them what, what was he sorry about and what did they think he was doing, that's when jason remembered, Robbie told them about the cutting,  how could he, he had promised to keep his fucking mouth shut, how could he say he had to he didn't have to at all, all his brothers were probably out looking for him now that meant if they wanted to see the cut, they would realize he had more than one or two,Jason grabbed his phone angrily throwing it to the ground.

Jason starred at the bag, he knew what was in it he had already looked, he had forgotten his own so maybe he could use some of the steroids from the stash, the guy would never have to know, Jason grabbed the steroids.

The brothers were driving around trying to find Jason, Robbie starred at his phone, "He didn't reply" robbie muttered, Freddie shook his head "No, not to me either", ziggy starred "What if he..." he started but Joe stopped him "Just stop, we'll find him" Joe yelled angrily.

Jason decided that his stupid brothers were probably looking for him so it was best if he moved just in case they searched here, standing up feeling the familiar dizziness, and light headed feeling as he always got and was by now used to, he began grabbing the bag and placing his phone which was now slightly muddy after throwing it on the ground back in his pocket.

Jason walked out in to the road, not noticing the car.

Joe was driving along, he was trying to ignore the constant talking from his brothers turning around and angrily glancing back at them "Shut up, I'm trying to drive here!" He yelled, turning back to face the road only to see someone walk right out in front of his car.