Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason still couldn't control his breathing "jason you alright" Jason looked up "yeah" "good, it's just your breathing funny?" Jason smiled "im fine, robbie smiled.

Jason and Robbie carried on walking and talking, "How come you been acting different these past couple of days even weeks?" Robbie asked "what way?" Robbie starred at jason "well, you have been running and exercising a lot , you forgot to take insulin,drinking alcohol,that weird panic attack with Joe and not eating you don't look healthy either I'm sorry jase but it's true" robbie said jason glared at his brother "you just keep telling me these lies so I fail, you pretend like you care well I won't be your problem for much longer!" Jason yelled as he ran off.

Jason ran off he hated himself he was better off away from everyone, his brothers and his mum would be better off without him .

On the way back jason gathered his ideas he could either stay and look at his brothers every day knowing he had failed or he could run off and never take his insulin or have to eat,run as much as he wanted and have the perfect body.

Robbie arrived home to see jason on his bed "look I'm sorry alright" robbie said as he sat next to his twin jason starred at his twin he knew if he left he was going for good he would never see robbie again "you known I love you,don't you, I always will no matter what" he said hugging his twin, Robbie hugged him back "what's this all about your freaking me out what's wrong are you ok" he said concerned for his brother and what he had just said "yes I'm fine I love you no matter what please always love me?" Robbie nodded "of course I will".

Jason went to ziggy "zigs,I love you I always will never forget that" ziggy frowned "jase, are you alright, don't tell me your sick or dying" ziggy had always been slightly dramatic "what! no" ziggy smiled "great cause I love you to" he hugged him and  left and went see Freddie and Joe.

"Freddie" he came in and sat next to his brother "yes" he smiled "I love you and I forgive you alright" Freddie frowned "come here" he pulled his baby brother in for a hug "I love you to" he whispered.

Joe was watching tv when Jason came in and turned it off "your the best big brother and I love you don't forget that ok?" Joe nodded "I love you to, what's wrong you alright?" Jason just hugged his brother "yeah it will be".

Sandy was cooking when jason came in "mum I love you" sandy hugged her son "I love you to sweetie!".

Jason headed back upstairs as he gathered his belongings he grabbed the picture of his family and the picture of him and Robbie and some clothes he brought his steroids but didn't bring insulin.