Chapter 2

So i decided to ditch maths and go for a walk around the back of the school as im unlikely to be seen by the teachers....hopefully.
Why does it have to be so hot it feels like im suffercating from this heat. i finally found a spot were there was shade i sat down and was about to but my earphone in, but i heard some people talking, i mean i couldnt help my self but go a see who they are and what their talking about.

'Have you got the money or not ?' a angry man said 

'no but i'll give it to you soon' i rememeber that voice.

**sound of gun loading**

'if your men were gonna shoot me they would of done it already' that familiar voice again.

'Oww, get off of me you freak' 

'Look who i found sneaking around' one of the men said as he held the gun to my head. 

'What the fuck are you doing here ?' 

'I could ask the same question' i replied

'Lily seriously your stupid coming here'

'Well sorry i didnt know there was some dodgy shit going on, I was only ditching maths '.

Great so theres a gun in front of this idiot that knows my name and there a gun at my head, good thing i was in this situation before and know what to do. I grabbed the blokes wrist with the gun in a twisted his wrist so that i'll have control, i kicked the other blokes gun that he had pointed at that boy and held the gun to point at the bloke. 

'One movement and i'll shoot'

The boy grabbed the gun that was on the floor and held in at head point to this other bloke and said that he would  pay the money later or get shot.

The bloke that still had at the bottem of me  decided to grab my ankle and yank on it, i fell i reacted quickly and kicked the bloke in the face. Then i felt strong familiar warm hand wrap around my waist and picked me up to my feet and held me close to him, he started to walk backwards towards the school with his gun aiming at the blokes and i did the same.

*5minutes later*

'Shouldnt of you been in class what were you doing back there and where did you learn those moves?' 

'Well firstly your not my mum secondly i was ditching math thirdly i dont need to explain to you and forthly i dont know you or your name'

'Thats reasonable and my names Tyler"

'What did they want' 

'Its none of your business, like you said i dont know you'

'Fine dont tell me, anyways i have to go to english now....can you show me where my english class is'

'Fine as long as you dont tell anyone, i have english aswell, whos your teacher'

'Mr evbanny' i start laughing because of how funny it sounded

'Well follow me, because thats my english teacher'

****
'Ms lenevries, why are you late'

'Well im late because im late so just de-' then i got cut off by Tyler

'We are late deal with it'

I took my seat next to Tyler because that was the only seat left. Everyone kept whispering, i heard this one girl 'why is that bitch of a hore sitting next to the hottest badboy in school, that should be me, i mean shes an ugly slut'. Thats when i lost it, i got up off my seat and went into that bitches face and said 'who the fuck do you think you, i mean i can you even judge me you dont know me so be careful.' Then she said to her bitchy friends 'i bet she wont do nothing she just a cocky uptight english bitch. 'Thats it bitch you asked for it' i turned back to her and kicked her straight into her face, she grabbed my hair, i got my foot behind hers and pushed her while she still had my hair, i bit her arm and she let go go of my hair i then just kept throwing punches into her face until Tyler picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and grabbed our bags and walked out of class.

****
'You baby girl are feisty, and where did you learn to fight'

'You dont need to know'

'Well get in my car'

'Why'

'Do you want to stay in this shithole, or go have some fun'

'Finee, i want to go to the mall'

**Tyler's pov**

This girl isn't like any other girl , theres something about her she knows how to fight to well, almost like shes been in a gang, or maybe she just trains, i dont know but i wonder how far I can push her.