Chapter 8

**Tylers pov**

Thats when realised he had stabbed me, i collasped to the floor dropping my gun. I tried hard to get my vision back but my eyes were to heavy, i could hear slams, bangs then Lily screams and a gun shot goes off. I tried to get up but nothing moved.
More gun shots went off but they started to fade....
"Lily.."

**Lily's pov**

Thats when Scott staddled me and hit me i screamed and screamed, then the door swung open and it was Tyler. I shouted no as Scott had a knife so as Tyler lungeed himself at Scott, Scott moved towards him and Tyler just collasped to floor. I screamed and screamed. Scott picked me up to my feet i screamed in pain, i used all the strength i had and pushed him, he flung into the table which slammed onto the floor.

I seen Tyler's gun laid out on the floor, i grabbed it and as i turned around Scott punshed me onto the floor. I pointed the gun towars him and shot him repeatedly.

Then i heard people running towards the room. I stepped over Tyler to protect him and pointed gun, as i went to shoot, Elliesha and two boys that looked older than me came through. I just dropped the gun and collasped to the floor clunching Tyler.

"TYLER!" I screamed.

One of the boys picked me up slowly and hugged me when Elliesha reasured me.

" Everythings going to be ok "

"We need an ambulance, have you got a phone... anyone?"

"I..i do"

"Hello , i need an ambulance.... "

" how many are injured?"

" umm.. 3 "

"Miss are you injured"

"Yes"

"Is there anyone who is not injured that is available to support you all ?"

"Umm...uh.... yes there is, there's 2 "

"Where are you?"

"Umm.... uhhh"

"Miss are you ok ?"

Thats when i collasped.

**Jase pov**

I was watching the door way when i seen that Lily couldnt stand straight. She dropped her phone and i knew that she was going to faint. I ran over to her and grabbed her waist i put her onto the floor gently and called Elliesha to keep an eye on Lily and Jase was keeping an eye on Tylers pulse.

I picked up Lily's phone and carried on the conversation with the operator.

"We are at the abandoned house in chung tee "

"Ok sir the ambulances have been dispatched as well as police.... who are you may i ask"

"Miss, my name is Jase Lee i am a witness to what happened"

"Ok, i will stay on the li...."

* Bang , bang*

Shit some of the roof came down, picked up the phone.

"Sir ?, Sir ? "

"Sorry we need to get out the roff is collapsing"

"Sir i need to..."

I hung up and signaled to Jay to pick up Tyler slowly and take him out i then picked up Lily bridal style and signaled Elliesha to walk infront.

As we were walking down the stairs it started to collaspe....