Chapter 5

*Lily pov*

Ty you look really tense what are you doing after you drop me off home i questioned Tyler as he seemed he needed to be somewhere dangerous (i should know, because of the past)
"Your not coming"
"But please" i begged him but he just ignored me, i thought maybe this would be the right time to tell him about my past as i know what ever that phone call was is to do with his gang members.

"Please, i can help, i.... i know how to fight and use a gun, i was in the best gang in England" i looked away from him when i told him, i didnt want to see his reaction.

*Tylers pov*

I don't want her to come because I think I'm starting to like her.. nah he it's probably just like any other girl I've liked.

"I was in the best gang in England"

Those were the eight words that repeated in my head, until i managed to reply to her.
'Fine, you can come but yo have to promise me that if it gets to hard you come and find me or run and hide.
"Dont wory about me ive been in plenty of gang wars"
"Fine, now go in the dashboard there should be 2 hand guns and 2 knifes grab them and pass the hand gun and knife to me and keep one for yourself, we're stopping here and then we'll walk through that lane, as soon as you reach the end start ducking ok"
"Yes Sargent" Lily laughed holding her hand gun and knife ready to get out of the car.

**Lily's pov **

Wait Ty my mums calling i'll just tell her im out shopping and im staying over a friends house. So when i answered i told her casually that i was fine.

Ty which ones are your gang memebers i whispered to him, he replied the ones with the american flag with and angle and blood on their writs, guns or on the back of their jumpers or.... i cut him off as i now knew who his men are.

As i was about to run out, Tyler grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, he took off his jumper and gave it to me, i looked at him strangely, put it on my gang know me, im the leader.

we split up, i ran to the side of the warehouse looking, i went to shoot this girl my age but couldn't,
it was my bestfriend from my old gang, shit shit. I ran the other way and knifed Brad straight in the heart. I kept thinking why, why me, why my old gang.

I walked slowly towards the garbage bin that was up against the warehouse where it led to an open window. I scanned the area and took a few shots at my ex gang memebers.
I jumped up onto the bin then jumped as high as i could to reach the window, i pulled myself up and swang my legs through the window as i was sliding the rest of by body through the window, someone grabbed my legs that were still dangling and yanked them i fell hard on to the floor, i dropped the gun which slide a few cm's away from me.

The bloke pointed his gun towards me and my quickest reaction was kicking his gun away from him. I managed to grab the knife that i slide into my jeans, and tried to lunage at him but he grabbed my wrist and twisted it.

I screamed in pain, he punched me in the eye with his free arm while still twisting my wrist. He then grabbed my waist with his free hand painfully and pinned me up against the wall.

He looked me in the eye and questioned me why i was wearing Tyler's jumper i told him but he thought i was lieing he thinks i killed him.

He whispered in my ear, "you'll be sorry" he reached into his pocket and took out a knife thenstarted to apply  pressure on my stomach. He laughed and says "i'll make this extremely painfully dont you worry...."

What will happen ? Will Lily persuade him that she's with Tyler,
will Tyler find her or will he be to late.