Then me and Shikamaru would break in and prepare the trap.

And surprisingly it worked out, just as we planned. And since Kabuto kept following me, he got to carry all the things we needed. It was a string-trap, first a partly invisible string and then another completely invisible one hidden in the first one's shadow. The first string he would see and step over, the second would trigger a chain reaction that lead to Ibiki getting a pie in his face, the pie would make him take a step back, where he would step on the first string. The first string would make another pie hit his back head, together with a newly drawn version of Ibikini that would be glued to the back of his shirt. Guess what.

It worked.

"Kiko Maris Hatake, you better beware! If it wasn't for Lord Hokage allowing you to prank us, you would be in big trouble! And you better prank Anko too!" He yelled out loud, while Shikamaru, Kabuto and I ran out the window, before he realized that we were still in there.

We made sure to be quiet until we reached the forrest again, where Hinata and her team met up with us. Kabuto was still quiet, when the rest of us began laughing.

"I never saw you as that kind of girl..." He muttered, to which I shrugged.

"It's not the first time I'm pranking people." I smirked at him.

"The rumours of a little girl and Ibiki, that couldn't have been you and him, could it?" He asked and without missing a beat I shrugged.

"I can neither confirm nor deny any specific action without the Secretary's approval." I told him with a grin that clearly suggested that I wasn't the girl from the rumours.

Technically I didn't to him, I just let him draw his own conclusions.

Giggling I turned back to the plans, Anko was next. Her prank was easy, I bought some dangoes from the store and used a needle, which I may, may not have stolen from the hospital, to inject toothpaste into them. Then I got a delivery boy from the dango shop to take my dangoes to Anko instead of the ones she ordered everyday. Redhead's kitten-like guy followed to make sure that the delivery boy wouldn't tell.

Next would be Old Man, I did this one, while the others were getting ready to trick Otou-sensei. They wanted to plan it, so I let them.

I snuck into Old Man's office, when he went to the bathroom. Kabuto, who was still following me around, stood guard outside the door.

If he's going to follow me around, I might as well give him something useful to do.

I had all kinds of glitter in containers in my back and on my person; glitter glue, glitter bombs, glitter pop-its, glittering confetti, glittering glitter, glittering ink and a bedazzler. I placed glitter bombs, made to blow when the drawers were being opened, in all of his draws all over the room and buried them in glittery confetti and glitter pop-its, which would then fly out all over the room. I replaced his black ink with my glittery one, then I put glitter in every little container that I could find; cups, 'secret' files, pillows, lamps, every page in his books, his hat, shoes, pants, shirts, his paperwork, behind pictures, in pictures, every crack I could find, etc. Then I got out my bedazzler and bedazzled ever inch of every piece of fabric, except the chair(where I made it look like I ran out of rhinestones), I even somehow managed to bedazzle all the wood work; window stills, picture frames, the desk, the bookcases, the door frame, the door, etc. Lastly I took the glitter glue and drew a smiley face on the chair, underneath the rhinestones, then I proceeded to all fill the knobs, handles and levers in the office with glitter glue.

After I finished, Kabuto knocked on the door, letting me know that the Old Man was on his way back. I quickly snuck out the office and ran, alongside Kabuto, down the hall and hid where the hall turns. There we waited till he had gone back into his office, then we went to his private bathroom and once again Kabuto was on guard. I filled everything I could with glitter, even the shower head, and I placed a glitter bomb under the toilet lid. Lastly I bedazzled the towel and shower curtain, then we left the building, though we passed by Old Man's office, he was chuckling.