After a few minutes, I felt someone's presence on the bench. I lifted my head and glanced to my side to see Adi sitting on the other end of it.

I closed my eyes and again placed my head on my knees hugging myself more tightly. Then I heard the teeth chattering.

I again glanced at him and saw that he is rubbing his palms together and placing them over his face.

I calmly moved towards him removing the two shawls around my shoulder, which I removed from the bag for him when we reached here.

I spread them a little when there is no space between us as he too started moving towards me when I started.

We covered both of us with the two of them, and I placed my head on his shoulder while he circled his arm around my waist. Even I held him by circling my both arms around him.

I felt all the cold, leaving me with his body heat and we both sighed in relief. I closed my eyes snuggling even more to him.

He placed his other hand over my cheek, and I kissed his palm smiling into it. I missed him too much without talking to him directly or not holding him for nearly five hours.

"I missed you." He said, kissing my forehead.

I chuckled and said, "I missed you too."

"You didn't doubt me, right?" He asked, and I smiled before asking him back "You didn't doubt me right?"

"I will never and you know that." He replied lifting my chin, and I opened my eyes to see him directly looking into my eyes.

"Then how can I Adi." I said smiling at him.

He pecked my forehead before we both drifted off into sleep on that bench itself holding each other.

I opened my eyes slowly with a frown hearing a big sound of the gate opening. I yawned and turned to see Adi too opening his slowly.

"I am so stupid. Do you know that?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Even I am feeling the same from yesterday." He replied smiling back.

"I just hope you have the same reason like me." I said before turning a little so that I need not crane my neck to see him.

"I too hope your reason is similar to mine." He said nodding at me.

"I am so stupid because I love you so much, and I realized that just yesterday." I said, still feeling stupid.

"I guess we are similar in this too, because I love you the same." He said, and I felt a big smile breaking out of my face.

I took his face in my arms while he took mine in his. We both are smiling, and tears fell from my eyes a little but the smile didn't leave my face.

"I love you." He said, and I felt like I don't need anything else in this world.

"And I, you." I said, and he chuckled before crashing his lips on mine.

We felt the sun rays on our faces as the sun just raised, but we continued to kiss like this is our first kiss. It is actually the first as we just confessed our feelings which we must have been feeling for quite long.

He deepened the kiss, and I let him because I don't want him to release me from his hold at all maybe even forever.

He brushed my tears with his hand, but they didn't stop with the happiness I was feeling inside with the hollowness I felt yesterday night for not telling my feelings for him way before.

I never doubted him and I never will. How can I doubt myself, right? I thought to myself and chuckled in his kiss.

I wasted so much time, and he too wasted it because this kiss right now we are having after expressing our feelings is the best beyond the words we ever had in all these months.

"So this is what you both are doing here while we all are scared for you both. You both disgust us too much. How can you even do this?" We heard a very hard tone, and we can even feel disgust in it.

We slowly released each other from our heated kiss with confusion showing on our faces before we turn to looking at the source of that voice. 

-----------------------------------

well thats beyond surprise and like i said expect the unexpected... i hope the chap is clear and if it is not dont worry because they still need to talk and they would have after the kiss but someone disturbed them.....

Hmmm someone or everyone called me evil here.... really??? i am so angry... pfft just joking i had this big grin on my face reading those comments so i gave another cliffhanger... it feels good to be evil *happy dance*

how is the chap guys??

comment plz and vote.....