What just happened?

Becas POV
I was just talking to Jesse normally, because he wanted to ask me about swapping shifts in the radio station, next second I was pinned up against the wall, our lips connected, it felt so wrong, I could hear the bellas gasping, but I also herd fast moving foot steps, and some little sobs, it was Chloe. Why was Chloe crying? I was fully pinned up, hardly able to move, eventually Jesse pulled away, as soon as he did that, I looked at the bellas with tears building up in my eyes, Aubrey met with my eyes, she hinted at me to chase Chloe so I did, I ran after her, I could just about see her red head off on the other side of campus, she runs quick bloody hell. I saw her stop and fall to the floor by the side of a building. I ran quicker to get to her, thankfully she didn't look hurt, she was just shut up with her head in her knees crying, I placed my self besides her, and put my arm around her, she looked up at me, "what's wrong chlo?" I asked softly, "you kissed Jesse" she blurted out... "I didn't kiss him red, he kissed me, I was pinned against the wall, I was crying when he did it" I admitted. She looked at me confused, "you do like him thought, I know you do beca" chloe said crying some more, "Chloe" I said tears running down my face, "I hate him" I finally said. Chloe looked shocked, "he wants me to be his fuck buddy, and has tried it on with me a few times, but I denied it every time, every time I was with him, I felt disloyal and felt like I was cheating, even though I'm single" I said quickly. And this point me and Chloe were cuddling, "I'm super mad about him trying it on with you, but we will get back to that, who are you being disloyal to?" Chloe asked me, I shrugged, "I don't know Chloe, I don't know..." I said softly and slowly, Chloe shivered at what I said, I don't know why, "listen it's getting late, come back to my dorm, kimmy Jin isn't in tonight, it's closer then your dorm" I said moving Chloe off me and trying to stand up, she nodded in agreement. We was walking back to my dorm, but I felt Chloe's cold hand touch mind, and I almost instantly locked our hands together, I don't know why I did this, but I know Chloe was blushing at this, "blushing a bit there red" I said winking at her, "aye Mitchell last time I checked I wasn't a bad ass like you so I'm aloud to blush sweet cheeks" she said giggling, I shrugged, "I don't blush anyways misses" I said, Chloe laughed again, "yeah yeah what ever you say DJ" she said patting my shoulder with her free hand. We got to my dorm and I went to the bathroom for a second and when I went back to my bed I saw Chloe already in it, in her underwear and my oversized hoodie, which was her fave hoodie of mine, I stripped down to my underwear and grabbed a top from my closest, lucky for me I grabbed one of Chloe's tops that she's left at mine in the past, Chloe giggled at me, I looked at her as I crawled into bed with Chloe, "you know Mitchell, you have a hot body" Chloe said, ugh I blushed, "I got you to blush! 10 points off your badassness!" She shouted playfully tickling me, I squirmed and screamed at her tickling me, the only way to get her to stop is to pin her arms to the bed, I some how wormed my way on top of her and got her arms, "I think I'm gonna win this battle red" I said with a playful smirk on my face, "please don't tickle me bec please" Chloe begged with puppy dog eyes, I shrugged at her deciding what to do, she still had puppy dog eyes locked in place, "ugh okay fine I won't, but I'm not moving I'm staying here" I said like a little child, my legs either side of Chloe I leaned down in to a comfy spot where my head rested just next to her,Im basically lay on her. I lifted my self up a little and hovered over Chloe's head, "hey" Chloe said blushing, "hi" I said back softly. "Kiss me" Chloe demanded. I needed no more prompting, I lowered my head and connected our lips, Chloe began to kiss back and out lips matched the pace of the movement, the kiss became deeper, more intense so I decided to trace my tongue against Chloe's top lip asking for entrance, she allowed it, we explored each other's mouth, as our hands explored each other's body, soon we both loss clothing and under ware, Chloes thigh pushed up against my core moving slowly against it, and my hand traveled down towards Chloes centre....

Chloes POV
I woke up tangled between Becas body parts, not that I was complaining but we were both still naked, God last night was good, I'm not going to lie with it. I heard Becas phone buzz next to me, I looked at it to see what it was, it was a text from Jesse.
Babe come on, stop telling me you love Chloe, you don't okay? Let me have sex with you again you will realise you love me then!
Wait. "Stop telling me you love Chloe" she told Jesse she loved me? Oh my gosh, I was freaking out, my body had butterflies every where, wait. Jesse and beca have had sex? I nudged beca to wake her up, "I uh I read your text message by accendent I thought it was my phone I'm sorry..." I said passing the half asleep girl her phone, she read the text message and started to panic. I held her close to me to calm her down even though I was hurt, I didn't want her feeling different, "so you and Jess was a thing?" I asked in a cracked voice, "I was raped Chloe" she whispered to me, a shock went through my body, "how dare that son of a bitch hurt such a perfect girl like you oh wait till I get my hands on him" I yelled, "Chloe listen stop,mots over with.. I love you" she said.
"I love you too beca" I said hugging beca even tighter then I already was. "No Chloe I love beca you don't" a voice said through the door.