43: She's Mine

Your POV:

"You're mine."

   "And I'm yours," I said as I chuckled.

   "Stop being all lovely dovely. I'm gonna puke," Ashely said as she walked in the room. "Shut up," I mumbled and I heard Camila giggling. "Stop talking to Chloe," Ashley said plopping down next to me on the couch.

  "What the hell," I heard Camila curse through the phone.

   "This is Camila you dumbass," I hit Ashley in the back of her head. "Camila? That girl that you told me when you....uh," Ashley's eyes wandered around the room trying to think. "You know what I forgot," she said giggling.

    "Good for you. Now be quiet because I'm taking to Camila," I pushed the side of Ashley's face, she groaned and slapped me in the forehead. "Ow!" I groaned.

    "Baby,you okay?" Camila asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm alright. Ashley just slapped me," Ashley stuck her tongue at me and I rolled my eyes.

      "I have to go so I'll call you later. Don't flirt with anyone! You can only flirt with me."

  "You can trust me. Same goes for you too! I will only flirt with you."

  "Bye!" She said before hanging up. "You must really like her,huh?" Ashley smirked and nudged me. "A lot," I said smiling to myself.

___

Camila's POV:

"So it's pretty clear that all of you guys are single,is that right?" The interviewer asked.

The girls all looked at my direction with a small smirk. "No," Ally looked at the interviewer and glanced back at me. "Camila how's your breakup with Jack.
Is there anyone in your life now?" She asked leaning towards her seat eagerly.

  "Uh...." I looked at the girls and they nodded slowly. I cleared my throat and my hands began to feel sweaty. "No," I said and I could tell the girls were disappointed.

    "Are you sure?" She raised her eyebrow. I leaned on to the table with my forearms. I quickly glanced at the girls and they gave me a disappointed look which made me feel guilty. "I'm sorry. I am dating someone," I sighed and felt weight being lifted from my shoulders.

"Oh. Why did you say no first?"

"I guess I just don't want anyone bugging me about dating," I said as I shrugged. "Oh I see. I won't push you with any questions. I wish you the best with him," she said sweetly. "It's actually uh..um..a girl," I mumbled the last part. "A what?" She leaned closer to hear me.

"A girl," I said a little louder. I heard her gasp in shock. "You're gay?" She said with a mouth agape. "Only for her," I said smiling shyly.

"Oh wow. That's amazing." She sighed out and I blushed. "Well like I said, I won't push you or bombard you with questions. Hopefully other people won't disturb you and your girlfriend," she said. I gave her a heart warming smile as a thank you. "Anyway, let's get to the real deal. How's the 5H2 Album going?" Thank goodness she changed the subject because I would be a blushing mess.

___

As we left the radio station I was asked a lot of questions of being with a girl. Since the interview was live, the media picked up on the news fast. Me dating a girl is spreading around like wildfire.

When I was on the bus I checked all my social medias. There were many harmonizes celebrating but there was few that found it disgusting. But it's okay because I don't really care what they think. A bunch of people are asking who I'm dating. I am not ready to tell the world about Y/N. I want her to live a normal life.

Of course I want to let everyone know she's mine but not just yet. When the right time comes.

______________________

Your POV:

"Have you heard!" Ashley jumped on me as I was watching. "What the heck Ash? Get off!"

"Camila is...AHH!" I accidentally pushed Ashley off of me while she was talking. My eyes widen and I faced her. "Camila is what?" I asked curiously.

"Not your girlfriend. It's Camila Cabello!!!" Oh,if only she knew.

"What about Camila Cabello?"

"She told in an interview that she's dating a girl! Crazy right?!" Holy shit. "Are you fucking serious! She admitted that she's dating a girl to the whole world!!!" I said happily. "Well technically in an interview then people heard it so-"

"STILL! SHE TOLD PEOPLE SHE'S DATING ME!" I got up from the couch and jumped around like a maniac. "Dating you? Hahaha you wish," Ashley laughed at me. Phew that was close.

"I'll be right back. I need to call my girlfriend," I said smiling and walked to my bedroom. I closed my door and clicked on Camila's contact.

"Hi babe," She answered. "I love you so much," I said.

  "Woah. 'I love you's already?" She joked and I chuckled. "You told everyone you were dating a girl? Not to mention that girl is me!" I said loudly but made sure not too loud because I don't want Ashely to hear me.

  "Of course. You're my girl." She said causing me to blush. "Why though? Why would you tell them. Aren't you scared what people think?"

  "As long as I'm with you I'm fine. I don't need anything but you."

"That was cheesy," I said chuckling. "I know hehe. I would love to talk but I have to go out with the girls cause we're  going shopping. Love you baby!" She said 'I love you'. I feel so complete. It was kinda weird because I have never experienced this type of feeling.  "Bye Cami. Be safe!"

  "Don't worry. I'll buy some Victoria Secret underwear for me to wear for you."

______________________________

A/n:
I'm starting not to feel good...fudge