5: Flirting

___________

_______
____

     Fuck.

  Fuck this.

Fuck you.

Fuck a duck.

Cause fuck.....it's Monday.

   I'm currently on my to work right now and I could feel myself drifting behind the wheel. My body was moving, but my head was not functioning. This was not the safest thing in the world.

Today, I had to talk to my boss which was something I wasn't mentally prepared for. If only Jason informed me ahead of time rather than telling Ashley to meet him. I can't bare to lose this job. All the money I'm earning has to go straight to my rent.

I entered the back door of the restaurant and immediately bumped into my boss. "Uh hey Jason," I greeted him with a fake smile. "Office now." he demanded without greeting me. He walked away waitron for me to trail behind him. Why does he have to be such a bitch.

  He didn't have to be all grumpy. Jason was pretty enthusiastic when I first joined, but I guess he's slowly disintegrating with boredom for spending years here.

  Also, his office wasn't even an office for crying out loud. It was a closet full of with supplies with a small desk placed in the middle that took up practically the whole space.

I walked into his "office" and squeezed myself in, walking past a few boxes in order to fully be inside and visible for him to see me.

"So-" He stacked some papers together before clasping his hands together, looking at me dead in the eye.

"Next week we have a trainee. The new person will be joining our staff and I want you to train her." I could feel myself become less tense. I really thought I was gonna be fired. But this was obviously much better, I mean, we barely get new people. If we do, they end up leaving fast from how Jason acts. It was hard to tolerate him.

"Why me?" I questioned. I personally didn't mind training someone, but I've never done it. Hopefully it doesn't feel like babysitting someone. I'm too impatient for that."Because out of everyone in here, you're the best. Hate to admit it, but you're great at your job."

I wanted to smile at the compliment since I don't get that often. But I knew if I let a smile slip, he'd tell me to knock it off.

"Thank you sir." He rolled his eyes. Douchebag.

  "Yeah, yeah. Don't let that get over your head." He combed his slick back gelled hair with his hand. He better be grateful for his hair, because i'm sure it'll go away soon from how mad he always is.

"Okay, so, starting next week I want you to teach her."

"But do I still have to work?" It was a good question to ask. A main priority.