13: Am I dreaming

Your POV:

New day. I revived a notification yesterday but I was scared that maybe she rejected me so I decided to ignore it.

I'm on my way to work again because I have to teach Chloe a couple of more things. Today I'm gonna teach her to serve food to costumers without dropping the tray. It may sound easy to carry a tray filled with food but trust me it's not.

"Y/N I'm gonna drop the tray" Chloe says while she balances a tray filled with food on one hand. "Just keep your balance Chlo" I said. "No I'm really gonna drop it" I see Chloe start to panic. "Chlo your posture is bad" I said "Pwease help me" she begs. I walked over to her and took my left hand putting it over her stomach and my right on her back. I slowly pushed her back fixing her posture making her stand more straighter. "There" I said.
I looked up to face her and saw that both of our faces were close.

"Hi" she whispered,"Hey" I whispered back and she giggled.

"Hey kiddos break it up" I heard. I jumped and quickly let go of Chloe. Chloe jumped a little but luckily the tray didn't fall. I turned around seeing Ashley smirking at me. "What the heck Ash" I exclaimed "That little scene looked like it would be in a cheesy romantic movie" she joked.

I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes. "Take 5 Chlo" I said and she nodded putting the tray down and walked away. "What do you want Ash" I asked,"I just wanted to check on the love birds" she smirked.

"Ew no" I said "Well you guys would look like a good couple" she said and I have her a look. "What,it's true" she shrugged her shoulders. "I like someone though" I whispered to myself and looked down.

I looked back at Ashley and her eyes were wide. "What" I asked "You like someone" she said shocked. Oh shoot she heard me. "No" I quickly said,she looked at me closely.

"Liar" she said. "Am not" I said childishly "Are too" Ashley said back. "Am not" I said in a childish tone,"hey little baby,it's already been 5 minutes" I saw Chloe next to me. "Already" I asked and she nodded. Wow that was fast.

"Uh let's get back to work then."

___

Dinah's POV:

I told the girls about the whole phone incident. They were also shocked as me. We're currently talking about it in the bus.

Camila's POV:

"Hey guys I have great news" I said when I walked to the front of the bus. The girls went silent and stared at me like I had something on my face. "Hey Camila do you like anyone" Normani asked me and the other girls smacked her shoulder. "Ow! I was just asking" Normani said,I looked at them weirdly but I just ignored it.

"Yeah I do,why?" I asked and they all looked at each other giggling. "You girls alright" I asked and they nodded.

"So what's your good news" Dinah asked changing the subject. "Well someone...asked me out yesterday" I nervously said "oh we already know" Lauren whispered and nudged Ally. "What do you mean you already know" I asked confusingly,"Oh nothing" Ally said innocently. Oh I guess Jack told the girls already. Aw how sweet of him.

"I'm so excited for our date" I smiled happily. "When's the date" Dinah asked "tonight" I cheered. "Oh! Let me help you get dressed" she said and dragged me to the back of the bus.

Dinah's POV:

I'm glad that Camila has a date. Sure thing it's not that douche Jack. "Hey Camila remember to bring your phone" I said as I reached for her phone on the table. "Dinah I don't need it. I don't want it to be a distraction" Camila said and I nodded. "Trueee" I said and put her phone back on the table.

After an hour of putting make up (even though she doesn't need it but she says she wants to look hot for the date) and finding a nice dress we finished. "Wow Camila,you look amazing as always" I said. Camila blushed and thanked me. "You have an hour left so we can chill for now. But why not we show the rest of the girls your dress" she nodded and we both walked to the front of the bus.

______

Your POV:

Ugh finally some rest. Chloe already left but I decided to wait for Ashely to finish her shift. I'm such a good friend.

I looked through my phone and remembered about my text from yesterday. I wanted to ignore it but I felt this urge of checking if she replied back.

After of couple of minutes of arguing if I should check it or not, I decided to look.

I clicked on messenger and immediately saw Camila's contact name. My jaw dropped and I dropped my phone.

"OHHH SHIT" I shouted catching everybody's attention. "uh sorry" I apologized and sank down in my seat.

"Woah! What happened" Ashely came running to me,I hesitated for a minute. "I um saw a huge spider" I lied and Ashley chuckled. "Wow typical" she said "I have to get back to work. Only one more hour,don't do that again" Ashley said and I nodded. She smiled and walked away. "Wow" I whispered to myself and smiled like crazy. Am I dreaming? Oh I can't breathe. Wowzers.

Dinah's POV:

'Knock' 'Knock'

"Ooh your date is here" Ally clapped her hands together. "Oh gosh do I look okay" Camila asked "Mila you look beautiful" Normani said and Camila smiled. "I'll get the door" I said,I walked to the door and opened it.

"Sup" Jack said and held up a peace sign. I immediately closed the door and walked back to the others. "Nah it's just fuckboy" I said and the girls groaned. "Ew Jack" Lauren said.

"Um guys that is my date" Camila said as she fiddled with her fingers and my eyes widen. "Look guys I gotta go" she said and dashed out of the bus. All of us stood there shock. Then who's the person that asked out Camila?

_______________

The drama is just beginning y'all!

You guys ready for some drama?