Camz💩: Y/N IS MINE. SHE'S MY WORLD

Me: She would rock my world 😉

DinaWhore: Where's your chill Lauren

Camz💩: I'm gonna slap some sense to you Lauren. Y/N is my baby

Y/NIsHot🔥: Yeah! And Cami is my daddy

Norman🙃: Well dang...

DinahWhore: Daddy kink asf

Y/NIsHot🔥: I was joking 😂 Chill

Me: I love role play. I also have a bunch of kinks....

MainPriest: Uh oh

Me: I have a whip and some handcuffs 😉

MainPriest has left the Group Chat

Norman🙃: Great. You scared Ally away.

Y/NIsHot🔥: Fifty Shades Of Jauregui

DinaWhore: Food is here!!!! Eat up you filthy animals

Y/NIsHot🔥: Aww. Bye guys! ❤️

Norman🙃: Cya later!

DinaWhore: See ya never!!!!

Camz💩: Talk to you later GIRLFRIEND

Me: Bai🙊

__________________

As we were eating Ally spoke up. "I can't eat," she said pushing her plate away. "Why?" Normani asked.

"From the texts messages. Ugh gross," she faked gagged. "Oh grow up sunshine. You know you would like it," I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't knock it till you try," Camila said and giggled. "Harry said that in an interview," she said.

"You and one direction Mila," Dinah chuckled. "I'm a proud Directioner," Camila saluted proudly.

We heard soft laughing near us making the girls and I looked beside us. We saw five guys looking at our ways,smiling. Fuckboys.

"Ooh he's cute," Ally cooed and I gave her a look. "What? He is," Ally shrugged looking at me then back to the group of guys. "They're fuckboys guys. Guys these days are just like them. Trying to find a gentleman these days are rare," I told them.

"That's very true," Dinah agreed giving me a high five.

"Oh a guy is coming our way," Normani said softly and shielded her face with her hand. "Hey ladies," we looked up to see a tan man probably in his 20's smirking at us.

"I was wondering if you would like to join us?" He asked giving a smile that probably swoons desperate hoes.

"Um no thanks," Camila said politely. "Well hello sweet thang!" He said as he ran his hand through his greasy gel hair. "Uh h-hi," Camila said shyly looking down. "What the fuck?" I whispered to myself.

"Hey green eyes. Never seen eyes like yours," the guy's buddy said flirtatiously and stood next to his friend. "Then you must be blind because a lot of people have green eyes dumbass," The girls laughed at my remark and the guy looked down embarrassed. "If you wanna be a fuckboy at least try to be smooth," I said then threw a small piece of egg at him.

"Ew. Fuck you!" He said wiping his face. "Yeah you wish," I said smirking,he huffed out in frustration and stomps away. I heard the girls laugh making me smile proudly.

"Haha yeah," I heard Camila giggled. I looked at Camila and she was having a conversation with the fuckboy. Really? "She has a girlfriend you doofus. Get your small little dick out of here before I cut your ant sized dick," I said sternly. The guy gulped and fast walked away.

    "What the heck Lauren?" Camila glared at me. "Stop flirting with him!"

   "I wasn't flirting with him! We were just talking!!Gosh," Camila raised her voice. "Um is this a bad time for an autograph," I snapped my head to the person who spoke. "No,of course not. We always make time for our fans," Ally smiled. "Okay good. I didn't want to bother you guys," the teenage girl looked down blushing. "Well come here cutie! Let's take a pic!" Dinah said as she got out of the booth.

  "I'm so telling Y/N you flirted with someone. Not cool Camz. Girlfriend on the first day and you're already flirting with someone else. Tsk tsk." I whispered to Camila. "You better not. We weren't even flirting," Camila warned me but I wasn't sacred. "Watch me," I whispered again and shot her a wink.

_______________________________

A/n:

I have 5+ drafts ready for you guys 😊

I really can't walk on my right foot and I have playoffs this week. Gosh darn it