---

"Omg then what happened" Chloe asked while laughing. "I went to the principal's office" I said and she bursted out laughing causing people to look at us weirdly. "I can't believe you went to the principal's office for throwing up on your teacher" she said "blame the ice pop she gave me" I laughed.

  We were both now sitting on a bench near the boardwalk. We could see the California waves crashing down and hear children's laughters. I looked at Chlo and saw her shiver when the cold breezy wind made contact with her skin. "Here" I removed my jacket and put it over her. She looked at me "are you sure" she asked and I nodded.

"Thank you" she hugged me and laid her head on my shoulder. "Y/N can I ask you a personal question" she lifted her head and looked at me.

I faced her and nodded for her to continue on with her question. "Are you single" she asked curiously "isn't it obvious,hell yeah I'm single" I said pretty loud.

She giggled at my action and placed her head on my shoulder again.

"Same" she sighed out "let's be single together haha" she chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Camila POV:

Where's my phone? I checked my pockets and my purse.

"Woah you alright there" Normani giggled.

"I can't find my fudging phone" I rubbed my temples in frustration. "Did you leave it in the bus" she asked and my eyes widen.

"Oh crap I left it in my bunk" I mentally slapped myself. "Karla eat your food" Ally said and I groan. "I left my phone in the bus" I said "I don't care eat,after this we'll get it" she said.

"Fine" I sighed out,I took a bite of my bacon and then suddenly something pops in my mind. Oh shit Y/N.

"So yesterday I saw the way you looked at Jack" Dinah raised her eyebrow. Wait who's Y/N again.

"What about him" I looked down and blushed. "Ew don't tell me you like him" Ally and Lauren faked gagged. "Shut up Lauren" I said.

"He's a fuckboy Camila" Dinah said "No he's different guys" I said dreamily "that's what you said last time" Normani mumbled.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Don't fall for his stupid charms Camila" Lauren said and I just ignored her. I heard them sigh and continue eating.

Jack is a good guy,why would they say that.

Y/N POV:

      "Put me down" Chlo squealed.

"Say I'm hot" I said while twirling her around. "You're hot,happy?" I chucked and put her down.

"Now I'm dizzy" she laughed and held on my shoulder for balance. "Haha you okay" I asked,she turned her head and faced me.Our faces were really close now.

"Yeah" she said softly.

Her breath smells minty,wow. Wow I'm weird. I looked into her memorizing blue eyes but then Camila popped up in my mind. Oh how I miss Camila,has she responded to me yet?

"You okay" she asks worriedly "sorry I was just thinking" I said and she giggled. "It's getting pretty late" she backed away "uh yeah. Do you want me to drive you home" she shook her head "it's okay,I brought my car with me" she said.

"Okay bye" I said,she took me surprise and hugged me. "Bye" she mumbled against my shoulder.

"Same time tomorrow" I let go and she nods.

We both turn around and walk away. "Oh shoot" she says loudly,I turn around and see her jog to me. "Wrong way.I forgot I parked near the restaurant too" her cheeks turned red "okay let's go" I said and giggled.

_______

Update yay!

Like it?

Mkay adios