How could they betray me,you little-

"Camz hurry up!" Lauren interrupted my thoughts. I snapped out of my thoughts and followed behind her. "Yeah, yeah i'm coming," I mumbled, continuing to trail behind her in my pjs.

"What's with all the shouting?" Ally asked, taking a bite of her food as looked at me. "Oh nothing," I said avoiding to talk about the situation that just occurred since they tease my enough about being clumsy. I made my way to sit at the edge of the table next to Normani. Looking at the table, I realized how hungry I was. My stomach practically making tons of noises begging for something.

  Ally reached over everyone, giving me a plate with pancakes. "Hand me the syrup," I said in a monotone while I grabbed the plate from her. In return, I received a look from Ally.

I couldn't help but feel impatient. But as the mom of the group, Ally makes sure to find a way to teach us something. "Please?" I rephrased myself, asking politely. Ally nodded, smiling and handing me the syrup that was next to her. I flicked open the red top and began pouring it on my stack of pancakes. "Thanks Ally!"

"Man I'm stuffed." Dinah leaned back into the chair and patted her stomach. She looked down, purposely sticking out her stomach to all of us showing how full she was.

After we all ate, we headed back to get ready for management. For some of the girls that were ready, they were already doing their own thing. But, of course, I had to still get ready since I was the last one up. It didn't take that long though, so I didn't mind.

"Hey Mila, I forgot to tell you that I heard your phone buzzing like crazy while I went back to the bunks to get my phone," Dinah announced which made my widen my eyes. Just like that, I immediately jumped up from the couch. "What? When?" I said, trying to keep my cool, but it was obvious I was panicking behind my tone.

"Uh, I don't know? Maybe like fifteen minutes ago," Dinah said in a calm tone. She looked at me weirdly probably wondering why I was being all jittery.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I grabbed Dinah by her collar and shaking her a little, not realizing the girls were casually watching. They weren't surprised, this was something that was common between me and Dinah. She pushed my hands away slowly and stifled a laugh. "Well I wanted to see your reaction! Boy, was it worth it!"

"You're such a..ugh." My feet spoke for themselves and practically dragged me straight to my bunk. I hopped over one of the bunks, giving me a boost to mine and quickly snatched it once the phone came to view. I sighed once I got it.

"Seems like someone is obsessed" Normani joked, but I waved it off while my eyes were glued onto my phone. I mentally hit myself for not seeing all the received texts I got from Y/N. I almost felt a bit guilty.

Y/N <3: hey cami!!

Y/N <3: so about that facetime

Y/N <3: we don't have to today but ya know

Y/N <3: did you fuck him?

Y/N <3: holy shit sorry that text was for my friend LOL

Y/N <3:  you didn't want to ft me, you could've just told me