Chapter 13

I stay in my room wondering what will happen when Ramsay come back. I wait a little and pick a book about the targaryen family and start reading .

I was interrup in my reading by screaming that came from next door or the room in front of mine which belongs to Ramsay !

I put my book away and start to listen carefully ,I heard Ramsay voice : I don't think I can complete my task this time !

Then a familiar voice but I can't put a name on it respond to him : A couples of day ago you had the occasion , you must try again or I'll and trust me I'll succeed !

After I hear the noise of a door open then close. I wonder what was them talking what is the task ? I-am in danger .

I start to read again , a few minutes laters Ramsay entered in my room : Well sweetheart it wasn't that bad , now it's your turn he tild me and wink .

He approached me and we start to kiss , I separted from his lips .

What is it love ? What happen ? He asked me .

I overhear a conversation between you and somebody about a task and I don't know why but deep down I feel as if I'm in danger . I confessed to him

Ramsay PoV :

For what I just heard my heart broke a little , she guess right ! She can never know that I'm trying to protect her from Myranda !

Emily it wasn't about you I can assure you , but I cannot tell to anyone who is involve ! You already know too much . Do you understand ? I explained to her.

Yes , Ramsay I understand she answered and that was all I need to heard .

Fine I said and started to kiss her passionately .

We got a little too fare for my pleasure and I found her asleep in my arms. She's so beautiful , I'm happy when I'm with her .

I really hope she'll give me an heir. I can't wait for the day we'll have a little one .The thought of this day make me grow a smile.

I start to fall asleep when suddenly I heard her sleeptalking : I love you .
My heart skip and I can't help but be happier : I love you Emily I said as I place a kiss on her forehead.

When I woke up , Emily is watching me : hey there she said to me .

Hello , we should prepare youself for dinner my love I tell her as I leave her room .

When I arrive in my room , Reek is waiting on me .
Reek prepare my clothes for the dinner I ordered him and he do as I said plus he help me to get dressed .

Reek do you see this plate in my table ? I told him

Yes sir , he answered

This is your dinner , I hope you will enjoy it I said

Thank you sir he responded as I leave the room.

I knocked on Emily door and wait for a answer.

Come in she said and I do as she told

When I came in Myranda is in her room adjusting Emily's hair then she leave the room .

You look stunning my love, I said as I plan a kiss on her soft lips.

You look handsome too my husband she told me and I can't help but smile at her as we leave the room.
When we arrived to the dinner room , a lot of my man look at Emily . I can't help but feel the need to show them that she belongs to me ; I place my arm around her hips .

We sat and Reek served me the diches we started to eat . I observed my man and I think they got the fact that Emily is mine .

What are we going to do tomorow Ramsay ? Emily ask me

Honestly I don't have any plan but I know we will do something together. I told her and winked.

I know I have to be carefull because I can't hurt her and I don't know what Myranda is capable of, even with the deal I made with her it was before I know Emily.

Since I know her I didn't do anything with Myranda. I was a full for wanting to marry her !

When we finished dinner my wife go in her room and I went in my room .

This afternoon I received a letter from my father telling me that Stannis Baratheon want to conquer Winterfell .

I started to think of a plan before my dad arrive.

After a little while I went in my wife room .

She's reading and drinking something.
What are you drinking ? I ask her

I drink some tea apparently this can double my chance to becoming pregnant . She announced .

Well we got no time , we have some work to do then I told her as she approached and kiss me passionately.

Author's note :

Hi , I hope you enjoy ,

I didn't have the time to write because I was in holiday . And I want to tell you that I will try to update as soon as I can ;)

Thank you for reading my story !