Chapter 10

When I entered in my room I put my night clothes and go to my bed. I can't sleep so I started to think about what happened tonight . First I'm married to Ramsay then we had your wedding night and all night he was so sweet and gentle nothing like when he hunt girl in the forest . But I know that sometimes he can be the most charming man and then he can be a nightmare . I don't know what he will be tomorow or today .Then I wondered if my parents receive my letter and what they would respond. After I slowly drift into sleep .

Lady Snowflake it's time to wake up ,Rose told me as she shoke me a little in order to wake me up and I opened my eyes .

Good morning Rose , how are you ? I asked her

Fine , Lady Emily but I want to know how was your night ? She wondered with a smile .

Well it was pretty great much better than I expect, he was sweet and gentle with me , I didn't reconize him . I explained her and she started to do my hair . I don't know what I'm going to do today , I think I will just as to dress as usual. I informed her and she nodded , when she finish my hair , I'm free to go in my wardrobe and choose my clothes for the day . I pick a dress and Rose help me to dress myself and I put Ramsay's necklace on my neck.

When we finished we both go out of my room as Rose go to the kitchen ; I go to the dinner room and wait for everyone to come .

Ramsay arrive a few minutes after me: Good morning Ramsay , how are you ? I wondered as he approached me .

Good morning Lady Emily , I'm fine how about you ? He responded

I'm fine I told him and a maid annonced that breakfast is going to be serve and that we have to take a seat .
We do as we are told and I'm seating next to Ramsay and an other man.

During the breakfast , Ramsay keep looking at me and he even have one of his hand on my tight . Before we finished he offer me to go in the godswoods . When we arrived he look around and see if there is somebody near but nobody is her beside us .
Then he look at me and we kissed I don't know why but as we pull apart a huge smile cross my face I look at him and it's the same .
What a lovely necklace you've got here Lady Emily ! He told me as he winked and I blush.
Thank you , I wonder what are you going to do today ? I asked him

Well , I was going to propose you to go hunting with me since last time was fun. he responded , Do you want to go hunting ? He added.

Not hunting again , he's going to chase after a poor girl who will end up flay just for his amusement I thought but I responded : It'll be a pleasure Ramsay and I smile .

Meet me in a quarter of minutes near the kennel my Lady he said and I nodded before leaving .

I went in my room and go straight change my clothes for my hunting clothes. Then I go downstairs and saw Ramsay waiting for me with his horse .

Lady Emily , only my horse is ready and the other are taken so I hope you don't mind riding with me . He told me , as if I had the choice I climb on Blood and Ramsay joined me .

We started to have a nice ride through the forest we talk about sweet nothing when I realise Reek isn't with us . I started to get scared what if I'm the next girl he's going to chase !

Then we stoped and he got down from Blood as I did the same. He attached his horse and I waited for him praying that I'm not the girl he will hunt today !

Just a little bit of your heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें