Chapter 8

The journey to Winterfell wasn't long, we arrived around midday. Ramsay ordered that his luggages and mine got in separted rooms . When I arrived in my room it was the same as Dreadfort , my owl is already settle . My room is in front of Ramsay's room , Rose enter in my room and shut the door.

Lady Snowflake , I'm aware of your and Ramsay plan for tonight , Lord Bolton sent me here to be your maid . She told me as she show me what will be my wedding dress , I don't know who pick it but this is the dress I ever imagine for my wedding (look at the image in the first page ).

She started to prepare my bath as I posed my wedding dress on my bed , then I undress myself and go in my bath. Rose started to unpack my things.

Lady Emily , I've the order to explain you if you're not aware of your duty as wife and the bedding ceremony. She wondered calmly

Rose, I'm well aware of what happened during the bedding ceremony in fact I've to be witness of my friend's one. I answered , she nodded and I added Rose, can I ask you how long did you served the Bolton ?

Well my Lady I served the Bolton since Ramsay came to Dreadfort . She told me and I got out of my bath as Rose handle me a towel.

I have to strange feeling that she might be Ramsay's mother . So while she help me to get dressed I told her Rose I'm a little curious what did you do before serving the Bolton ?

She was now doing my hair and answered : I was a miller with my husband but when he died he's brother chased me . She confessed , but I didn't have the time to answered that Reek came and brought me a plate.
I thank him and Rose told me she'll pick me up when it'll be time to go. They both leave and I started to eat.

When I finished , started to write a letter in order to announce my wedding to my parents . Then I slided the letter to Olly paw and took him near to my window and send him .

Rose arrive and annonced me : Lady Emily , I have to talk to about what I told you early . In fact I lie to you none of what I said to you is true . She looked frighten and continue I was born in Dreadfort , my mother worked in the kitchen she finished.

I don't know what to answer I should probably act like I have no idea she's Ramsay's mother in order to not let him injure her.

It's alright Rose you shouldn't lie to me but I appreciate that you told me the truth . I responded and smile at her I hope you won't lie to me again . I added as a girl entered in my room .

Lady Snowflake , I'm Myranda , I will be your new servant my father is the kennel master. She introduced herself but she looked from my head to my toes.

Nice to meet you Myranda you can call me Lady Emily I answered while she was still staring at me . I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about that girl . You can start by unpacking all my luggages Myranda , I ordered , Rose and I are going to visit the castel and the land . I annonced as we left the room.
Lady Emily , Theon Greyjoy or Reek is going to escorte you to the godswoods . She told me as Theon appear and I follow him