chapter 9

This is it I'm going to be Ramsay's secret wife and I might be forever if I don't give him an heir before next year . As I approched the godswoods with Reek I see Ramsay one of his man . When he see us the ceremony started as he said : Who comes ? Who comes before the gods ?

As we come closer and arrive in front of him ,Theon answered : Emily of the House Snowflake comes here to be wed. A women grown and flowered , trueborn and noble, she comes to beg the blessing of the gods. Who comes to claim her ?

Ramsay announed : Me ,Ramsay of the House Bolton , bastard of Lord Bolton , I claim her who gives her ?

Theon of the House Greyjoy , friend of the bride, he said and turn toward me before adding Lady Emily Snowflake will you take this man ?

It's my turn to answer as if I have the choice , I answered I take this man and Ramsay and I joined our hands and kneeledin front of the godswoods tree we prayed .

Then we stand and Ramsay remove my maiden cloak and replace it with his cloak who have the Bolton's banner in it . After that he kissed me, it was so gentle I don't know what to think .
We have to go back in the castle we're all going in my room . He comanded as we follow hil he took my hand and we walk side by side . He whispered in my ear you look stunning Emily as I blush and told him that you look handsome.

We head back to the castle and he lead us in his room. This is the moment , the bedding ceremony is going to happen in a few minutes ! I though as Ramsay open his door and let me in . His room look the same as mine but with more spaces .

Man I need you to stay in the corner and keep your eyes open ! Ramsay ordered then he look a me with a smirk as he approached me .
He started to kiss me gently then he comanded me : get undress and let the fun part begin ! I did as he told me and I went quikly in his bed feeling ashamed as they all looked at my naked body . He smiled at me and joined me but he put the cover of and I started blushing . My dear wife they have to see clearly that your wedding is consumed ! Plus as I told you before you don't have to feel ashamed .He explained to me and kissed me as I started to felt him in me .

Later :

As I wake up, Ramsay was asleep and Theon and Ramsay's guard left the room . I decided to dress quickly and leave his room . I was about to go in my room when Ramsay woke up My wife what are you doing ? He wondered and looked surprised at me .
Well as our wedding is a secret I was leaving so my maid don't find out that I didn't sleep in my bed .I informed him and he smiled at me before answered : Emily you could a least said goodbye to your secret husband and he winked at me and I came closer to him and we kissed slowly and passionately as I started to feel something for him.

As we broke our kiss I told him : I hope to see you today my husband . I annonced .

Wait Emily do you remember in your first day in Dreadfort I offered you a necklace ? And I nodded I want you to wear it as if it was your wedding ring . He offered

I will I said as I left his room and go to mine .

Autor's note :

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy my story , I'm sorry that you waited for an other chapter I was pretty busy .
Any way in this chapter the wedding night was hard for mz to write so I skip it I hope you're okay ! You can leave me comment and let me know what you think ;)
Have a nice day/night !