chapter 12

I was so mad why would he treat Theon so badly and could he treat me the same ? Because obviously before we came in Winterfell he left me attached in a wooden cross !

I decided to calm myself and wait for Ramsay . I have to find a solution for Reek ; I know Ramsay won't free him !
But I can negociate and make Reek living condition a bit better.

I took some paper and start to write down :

Things that need to change for Reek :
- he needs to have a small room not live in the knelle
- having at least a meal a day with enough water
-he needs to take a bath at least one in two weeks and wearing clean clothes.

I'm interupted by Ramsay who arrived in my room.

Good afternoon my love , he told me and try to kiss me but I push him away . He looked so surprise and wait for me to explain .

Myranda show me where you keep Reek , before you explain youself , I need you to promise me you'll do all those things. I 'm aware he's your hostage but you must treat him better. I warned him and handed him the piece of paper.

He looked surprise and then laugh at me : Emily I cannot do these things , Reek is my hostage ! Beside if I start to do what you ask I might lose Reek ! Ramsay explained to me.

Don't you remember what you told me Ramsay what belongs to you belongs to me too ! I responded and wink at him ; Now you give Reek a bath or I do it myself and give him your clothes ! I threated him and he looked angry .

Well , you made a point but you chose : If I give Reek a bath and clean clothes and you don't have the right to comand me anything else you and you , Emily you'll do everything I order you for a week ! He proposed with a smirk on his face.

I don't have anything to lose I'm already married to him .

Ramsay you can give a bath at Reek I said as he nodded , but if I hace to do anything you want I want to be sure you honnours our deal so I stay while you give him a bath ! I added.

As you wish my lady , you won't be disappointed he answered before leaving my room .

A few minutes laters, Myranda came with water to fill my bathtube , she looked weird.

How are you , Myranda since last time ? I wondered her

I'm fine Lady Snowflake, I met a man a few years ago we love each other then he finaly agree to marry me but the problem is that he might be already engage to someone else she confessed before being interruped by Ramsay.

Myranda how many time do I have to tell you not to bother Lady Snowflake with your stories leave her alone ! Ramsay shout and she leave the room .

My wife I hope she didn't disturbe you with her story , in Dreadfort a lot of servants know that almost everything she said isn't the truth. He warned me , and Reek , Theon enter.

Reek come here , my wife and I have a surprise for you , we agree to let you have a bath ! All you have to do is get undress and go in the bathtube ! Ramsay ordered him.

Reek do as he's told he take his top off and then look at me and at Ramsay . I started to turn around to let him some intimacy but Ramsay declare :

Reek you have nothing to hide , did you forget what I did to you in Dreadfort ? He sarcaticaly talked.

No sir , I didn't he answered as he took his pants of and I see an aweful scare instead of where should his manhood be !

I'm about to throw up , I can't believe what Ramsay did to Theon this is very aweful , he will never have children on his own !!!
It made le realise what kind of monster Ramsay can be !

Then I might look horrify because Ramsay approached me and I step back : What is it my love are you frighten by what I did to Reek or by the view ? He asked me , I need to find the right answer in order to be safe for tonight and deep down I kwon it will be for all my life and my wedding !

Ramsay isn't that oblivous that it's about the view I responded and he look sastisfied as Theon enter in the bathtube .

Ramsay peek on my lips before he approached the bathtube and started to wash Theon .

When Ramsay finish I hand Theon a towel and Ramsay leave the room . A few minutes later he came back with clean clothes for Theon as he handed to him .

Theon wore the clothes and they both leave my room. Ramsay turn the keys and close my room.

I don't know what I put myself in now with this deal but I have to get through it !