Chapter 7

The door was half open so I can hear and see everything ! A table separte Ramsay from his father they were facing each other.

Lord Bolton talked : My son as you're aware you have to marry Lady Emily and for my agreement with Lord and Lady Snowflake the year start today . When you arrive everything is ready for your secret wedding . Don't forget you cannot chase her in the wood or physicaly hurt her.
Ramsay looks surprise but agree with his father then Lord Bolton continue : You shouldn't forget that if she give you an heir without a year she can be your rightful wife but if I find you a highter born lady ,she will still be your secret wife .

Ramsay interupted him : Father I agree but did she can marry someone else if I do ?

No , Ramsay she cannot and tonight Reek and one of your garde have to be witness of the bedding ceremony. Lord Bolton answered ,
Now enought talking about tonight , my son Winterfell will be your home now consider this has a wedding gift , I've some good news for you my wife ,Walda is pregnant !

As Lord Bolton announced his wife pregnancy Ramsay widen his eyes and stay quiet for a while then he laugh and asked : Will I still be your first born ?
Sure you will my son even if you're my bastard . At this word Ramsay frowned I hope you can control the Northfolks my son if you need any help send me a raven . He comanded and I feel that they are about to leave the room so I took the nearest staircase and wait for crossing Ramsay.

But nothing in fact I approached and heard Lord Bolton talk about Ramsay's mother. She was married to a miller without my permission so I raped her in front of her husband and then I executed him.

A year later she came to Dreadfort and told me the baby was my son that her husband's brother chased her from the mill and that she had nowhere to go . So I look at the baby and saw my son I made the baby my bastard . Lord Bolton explain to Ramsay I didn't bother to listen his reaction I give them spaces and leave my hidding place .

I return to my room and finished packing the other half of my wardrobe and all my books as I'll live in Winterfell . Then I'm heading downstairs , I send an domestic taking my luggage and saw that everyone is waiting for Ramsay . I gladly smile at Rose who will stay in Winterfell with us.

I still can't believe I have to marry Ramsay tonight at least he can't injure me or hunting me in the woods . I don't know what to do I mean I cannot marry someone else what if I feel in love with someone else , I sure Ramsay will kill him !

In the bright side Ramsay is handsome , he's charming but he can be either a nice dream and the second later my worst nightmare !

As I'm thinking I didn't notice that Ramsay was here . He looked at me and told me that our carriage is on his way. We wait a few minutes while Ramsay gives orders and we said goodbye to Lord and Lady Bolton , then the carriage arrive . Ramsay bright side take advantage and he gently offer me to get in.

Ramsay is sitting in front of me and he's smiling at me . I don't know what to think about tonight what if he's acting so sweet as a trap or in order to hurt me ?

Lady Emily do you know what kind of deal our parents have done ? He wondered

I'm all aware I know about it since a few minutes , I know I will sound rude but I overhear a part of the conversation you just have with your father. I answered him Just to be clear I was going to thank him for his hospitality and allow me to stay in Winterfell. I pointed out as he throw an amusing gaze at me .

You should know that in war time like now we call this spying Lady Snowflake . He told me in a simpathetic tone and I don't know if he's jocking or serious so I awkwardly laughed .