Chapter 2

I was deeply asleep when I heard the noise of a horn and banging on my door. I don't know why but as soon as I woke up I put my hunting clothes on. When I first step out of my room I see Reek and a man that must be Ramsay Bolton because he's wearing the Bolton coulors . He's taller than me , he got curly brown hair butthe way he look at me scare me he looks so mad !
Reek go on the stable and prepare my horse Blood and dogs for the hunt ordered Lord Bolton
Sorry I'm laate III didn't mean to be late on my first day at your service my Lord. I said while I stutter.
Better now than never Lady Snowflake ! But you must know that I hate to wait and if I ever waot for you again I'll have to flay you alive or worst ! So Am-I clear Lady Emily ? Shout Ramsay at my face .
Very clear sire it won't ever happen again I answered.
Now that everything is clear let's start the hunt ! Ramsay told me as we walk out of the Castle.
We quickly arrive to the stable where Reek is waiting on us with a beautiful black horse and terrifying dogs as soon as he arrive Ramsay ride his horse and ordered us to follow him on foot . I have to carry a crossbow I'm glad because I'm pretty good with this weapon. As we entre on the forest I notice that Reek start to shake and look scare which is weird for a hunt ! Lord Bolton stop and start to speak with a young women who must be a whore by the way she's dress . And I hear him say : You're free if you can escape then he has a evil laugh for this moment I was scared did he lost his mind ? I mean who on earth'll go hunting on women ? But then he order me to released the dogs as the poor girl start to run away as fast as she could. I wait a little in order to give her a chance to live the dogs are getting crazy and barking. I released them before Ramsay shout at meand decide to chase me too which by the thought froze my blood. We all start to run in the girl direction as we got closer we can see the poor girl trying to climb a tree but the dogs jump and bite her legs soon the poor girl will sadly fall and before she'll be at their mercy ! Reek is shaking more and more , Ramsay is enjoying the view .
As the girl fall she start to cry and Ramsay got off his horse. Too bad we catch you I would have bet you could escape ! Now dogs EAT Her ! Reek Emily you have to see this or You both know what 'll happen ! He said as the dogs all bite the poor girl who is crying and screaming . I feel so bad for the girl that I take a arrow in the crossbow and hit the girl in order to make it less painful to see and for her .
When the dogs finish to eat her , we go back to Dreadfort. When we arrive in the stable , Ramsay order to Reek to take care of his dogs and to go in his room. I'm in charge of Blood but I feel Ramsay's look on me when I finish he's waiting for me.
Lady Snowflake may I ask you why you shot an arrow to my prey ? He wondered

We were hunting Lord Bolton when we hunt we must kill our prey don't we ? I answered

You're right Lady Emily that's the point of hunting but I love to see the prey realise they are about to die in a terrible way . You can go in your room I'll let you know when I need you ! He told me and then I go in my room I really need to take a bath and mostly what happen this morning because I've the feeling it won't stop soon sadly .