9. Yellow, Red, Orange Paint

Start from the beginning

"I wanna come!! I'm not ready!!" He called after me, as I walked away.

"Then get ready and meet me there." I said yelling as I was already downstairs and out the door. I could trust him with my house. I just hope he knows where to go.

I jumped in a taxi and texted Sarah, haven't seen her since yesterday. I don't think she came home yesterday. Or I just missed her?

ME: heyyyy girly!!!

@9:14

SARAH: hey yourself.

@9:18

ME: so whats up?? I mean u didnt come back yesterday?? Wyd?

@9:21

SARAH: Lucas, the sweet boy he is took me to see Les Miserables at broadway. It was amazing!

@9:22

SARAH: wht did u guys do? ;)

@9:22

ME: we watched rock star. Something we used 2 watch all the time. That's so sweet too. I know how much u ❤ les Miserables.

@9:24

SARAH: yes. He's so cute!! I'm glad everything is worked out between you guys!

@9:24

ME: me too! I've missed him so much!! So were going to the RANGERS game tonight I have an extra ticket, wanna tag along?

@9:26

SARAH: mmmmm. Sure. Won't I be the third wheel??? >.<

@9:27

ME: of course not. U and Dougie need to get to know each other too! It would be perfect. And haha watch him not know 1 single thing about hockey. :p

@9:30

SARAH: alright. I forgot to mention, I'm at the studio! So josh Hutcherson is coming today!! Ahhaha. Ekkkk. :/

@9:31

ME: yes he his my bestie. Don't get over excited. I'm in a taxi now so we can talk about this later!! Bye chica.

@9:35

SARAH: kk

@9:35

I smiled and pulled up to the store. I got out and Sarah was standing there waiting for me.

"Hey bitch!!" She called at me when I walked over to her.

"I never thought I would be the one showing up to you here. I always thought I would be the one who greeted you!" I said hugging her.

She laughed and rolled her eyes! "Anna Anna Anna! What are we gonna do with you?"

I shook my head and also shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't an idea."

"Lets get this crazy inside." She said in a very surprising tone.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. The atmosphere seemed different. I don't know what it was, maybe that the former emptiness in my heart made me see things differently. It seemed brighter and more enthusiastic.

"So josh is supposed to be here at around 10:30 so about 30 minutes." Jen said.

"Thanks. Sarah lets go upstairs before you have a panic attack over Josh Hutcherson." I said looking at Sarah who was mentally freaking out.

"I won't. I promise." She said as I pressed the elevator button with my foot.

Sarah, of course, had to say something. "You know humans have these things called fingers."