Chapter 14 | I'm sorry

Author's POV

" This is your room Unnie? " -Hae Joo

" Yes. This is my room. Baekhyun gave it to me. " -Hee Joo

(a/n: Note that I'm not gonna write Hee Joo and Hae Joo or any names in their convo so try to know who speaks this and that. This makes it mysterious. The next one is Hae Joo.)

" Woah. What an ugly room. "

" I know right. Pink is not my favorite color and you know that right? "

" Yes Unnie. I know but what are we looking for here? "

" It's some files. Files to know about the killer, his apprentice and the mastermind. But it's missing. Where are those files? "

" Maybe Baekhyun took it. "

" Are you talking about me? "

" Baekhyun Oppa. How did yo--------- "

" It's easy by the way. We just gotta put CCTV's everywhere. "

" You bastard. Where are they? "

" Why? Do you want to join them? "

" Uh, no. We don't want to! "

" Where are they?! "

" Hey Bastard, where are they! Tell me where they are! "

" *chuckles* Take them. "

" Ya let go of me! "

" Ya le-----------help! "

" Sht let go~ "

" Ya~ "

" Take them to the dungeon. Take one of them with us later when I tell you. Take the one with the yellow T-shirt. "

" Okay Mister Byun. "

Hae Joo woke up sweating than ever. She had a bad dream. More like she dreamt about what happened when they were gonna ambush Baekhyun.

Hae Joo ran outside their house and ran towards a private village near her village. " I'm sorry Ma'am. You can't enter unless someone who lives inside the village invited you. "

Hae Joo took out her phone and dialed Jin's number.

[ Oh, Hae Joo why did you called? ]

" I'm outside your village. Guards won't let me in. "

[ Oh okay. I'll go outside our house. You wait. Bye ]

" Okay bye. "

Hae Joo looked at Bangtan's dorm and there was Jin running from inside their house towards the entrance of the village.

" It's okay she's with me. " Jin said to the guards and grabbed Hae Joo's right hand.

" Why are you here in the middle of the night Hae Joo? Did you and Jungkook fight again? " Namjoon asked Hae Joo as soon as she arrived inside their dorm. Hae Joo shook her head.

" Nope. I just had a bad dream that's all and uh, Jungkook is not home. " I said and scratched my nape.

" Oh. Where did he run off to? " Jimin asked and pouted.

" I don't know. He didn't say. " Hae Joo replied and bit her lower lip.

" That's bad news. I'm gonna wait until that punk gets home. Tell me when he arrives at your home, I'll surely kick his ass. " Hoseok said that made Hae Joo laugh.

" You're so funny Oppa. " Hae Joo said and giggled.

" So, how's Exo? Have they been fine? Have your group recovered from the trauma? Is that girl from your group that fell from high above, fine now? Are you and Jungkook doing well? Are you fine now? Is the baby fine now? " Jin asked Hae Joo continuously. Hae Joo was shocked at his last question.

" H-how did he find out? I didn't tell anybody about it. How really? " Hae Joo said to her mind.

" I don't know if I could answer them all but Exo is doing fine now I guess? They still need to be protected. My fellow member is still unconscious but she's a strong girl so I know she'll recover up soon. Jungkook and I still have trauma and we are low in cash but we are doing something about it and I'm fine now thank you for asking. " Hae Joo said.

" Hmm. Really? How about your baby? How is she or he? " Jin asked.

" How did he really? " -Hae Joo said in her mind.

" H-how d-did you k-k-know tha------- "

" We received a letter. The one who wrote that said we're family so he or she didn't want to hide that information from us but we didn't tell Jungkook because it was stated in the letter. " Jin explained.

" Whoever that is, he or she is such a bastard. " Hae Joo said and crossed her arms.

" Hae Joo, can we talk in private in our gazebo? " Yoongi said to Hae Joo and stood up from his chair.

" What's with him? " Taehyung asked with curiosity.

" I have no idea. " Hae Joo said and followed him at their gazeebo.

" Oppa, why are we here? What are we going to talk about? " Hae Joo asked looking around.

" Could you stop it? It's been 4 years now and you are still lying. "

" What are you tal--------- "

" I know who you are. Don't try to change the subject. " Yoongi said sincerely.

" I didn't know you knew about it. I guess you really are observant. How are you? " Hae Joo said smirking.

" I'm not fine. You've been fooling innocent people for 4 years now. " Yoongi said trying to control his temper.

" Have I? It's what she wants me to do! What am I supposed to do huh?! " Hae Joo shouted.

" Shh. Don't shout. I'm sorry. It's just what your doing is wrong. " Yoongi said and hugged Hae Joo.

" *scoffs* Then talk to my dead twin. She'll say the same thing to you.  " Hae Joo said and pushed Yoongi away from her and ran inside BTS' Dorm with tears in her eyes.

" Hey dongsaeng wha----------what happened? Why is she crying? " Hoseok asked.

" I have no idea. " Jin said and stand up.

Hae Joo ran upstairs to Jungkook's room and cried.

" What am supposed to do now? "

" Don't worry sissy. Only Suga Oppa will know our secret. I'll talk to him. "

" Really? Thank you sissy! "

" Anything for you. "

" I'm so glad I have a twin sister like you. I miss you so much. "

" I miss you too. "

----

a/n: Hey guys I just have to say that sorry for the long update! Thank you for waiting!