Chapter 10 - That was close

( Someone's POV )

Hae Joo has just finished her solo and Ae Min is up. It's her time to shine or better. It's her time to die.

" Uhm..are you a member of Pixie Daisies? " Chen Oppa asked me.

" Yes. " I thriftily said.

" I know you know me but still, I'm Chen of Exo. " He said and smiled.

I'm getting a feeling that he knows my plan. It looks like I need help. Help from Baekhyun Oppa.

~Jigeum naega haneun yaegi~

" I need to answer this call Oppa. Will you excuse me. " I said and he nodded. I went to the staff room. " Baekhyun Oppa. Perfect timing. I need your help. "

" I know. That's why I called so Chen would be out of the way. Don't worry. I have ordered my apprentice to get rid of him. " Baekhyun Oppa said.

" H-how did you----- "

" It's because I was there. " Baekhyun Oppa said. " And now I'm here behind you. "

I looked behind me and there he was. " Oppa. Are you sure our perfect plan will work? " I asked and his face lit up.

" I know it'll work. " Baekhyun Oppa said and grinned.

" I hope so. " I said and headed out of the room. Chen Oppa isn't around anymore. I should find Lay Oppa.

I walked everywhere and saw Lay Oppa with Hae Joo.

( Hae Joo's POV )

This broken heart of mine♪

I'm glad my turn was over. It's Ae Min's turn now. I better go put on my other costume.

" Ya Hae Joo!! " Lay Oppa called out to me.

" Yes Oppa? What can I do for you? " I asked while removing my earrings.

" Could you uhm....err....give me some advice? " Lay Oppa asked me while scratching the back of his head.

" Yes I could give you an advice but to be specifically, what kind of advice? " I asked while wiping the sweat on my face.

" Advice on...l......l-love. " He said and bit his lower lip.

I chuckled. " What kind of advice you need? Love triangle? Love quarrel? " I asked zooming in and out my face to him.

He holds both of my shoulders. Oh no. I'm very ticklish on that spot! " No. I need an advice on how to court someone with love. Please stop laughing. I'm dead serious! " Lay Oppa said.

" I'm sorry. You're tickling me. " I laughingly said; trying to get free by his hands on my shoulders.

" Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know you're so ticklish there. " He said and chuckled.

" Well Oppa. If you're gonna court someone out of love not like, you gotta give her all your love and support. Do not give her chocolates and flowers. Give her all your time and love but don't let yourself to be under her. " I said, not really serious.

" Uh? Eh? "

" Hmp. You didn't pay attention too much.

" I was just listening to Ae Min. She's singing right now. " Lay Oppa said and looked at the curtains that's covering the backstage.

" Woah. You like Ae Min!! This is rich!! " I shouted.

" Shh!! Be quiet!! " Lay Oppa shushed me while putting his hands on my mouth. I guess he really likes Ae Min. I pinched him at his sides and he lets me go. " What was that for? "