Chapter 13 | The Friend

( Someone's POV )

" Great job guys. You can all go home now. " Our choreographer said. Thank you Santa!!

I headed to where I left my face towel and I saw HER.

" Oppa. Great job on your dance. " She greeted me happily.

" Thank you. " I replied.

" Ya, who are you talking to Hyung? " My fellow member said.

" My friend. " I replied without looking at him.

" Your ability sure is creepy. " He said and chuckled.

" You have no idea. " I said and signalled HER to come with me. " Come on. I'll take you to the ice cream parlor. "

" Jinjja?! Omo~ Gomawo Oppa!! " She said and hugged me. She really is soft to touch. Hee Joo and Hae Joo really does have a soft skin. " Oppa, could we stop by at my sister's house and give her 2 gallons of Red Velvet and Cookies and Cream Ice Cream? "

" Anything for you and your sister. "

" Really? You're so sweet Oppa. Come on!! I wanna talk to her!! " She cutely said and I chuckled. She's so cute.

****

*tok tok tok* <--- (a/n:Sound of knocking on the door. Good sound effect right?! Okay I'm not funny. Mkay bye.)

" Mm? " A girl opened the door and she gave me a sweet smile. " Sunbae. "

" Hello. I'm glad we meet again. " I said and danced crazily.

" Ya Sunbae!! Dancing on the streets again? Aren't you shy? " She said and chuckled.

" Nope. You know me. " I said and continued dancing.

" I totally missed you Sunbae. " She said and I pouted.

" I just remembered. Why are you calling me Sunbae? Just call me by my name. And ooh. Your sister is here. " I said and her face lit up.

" Really she's here? " She said and jumped up and down.

" I guess you missed her more than me. " I said and pouted. I am not jealous. I'm making her feel bad.

" Aww. Woohyun-ah really is jealous. " She said and locked my face with both of her palm.

" Enough talking you two. Let's all three talk together. " SHE said. Hae Joo lets go of my cheeks and smiles.