"We both are completely fine, Dad. I am just having a tough case at the station." I assured him and they both nodded.

"You both didn't leave for any holiday at all after marriage. Shall we arrange something?" Mom asked worriedly.

I smiled and replied "We will talk about it and in from you guys. We both should think about the leaves we have to take right."

"Ok! But try to be home soon for your wife." She said in a little relaxed state.

"She understands me, but still I will tell her and will even try to not be late like this." I said before walking towards our room.

I walked inside to see her talking on the phone laughing. She didn't see me, so I slowly walked towards her and suddenly hugged her from behind making her shriek.

"Adi!" she shouted slapping my shoulder.

"Nothing, Jay! Tell me more." She said, and I frowned removing my revolver.

I placed it in the safe and sat on the bed staring at her while she continued to talk on the phone.

She glanced at me and frowned herself seeing my expression. She shook her head walking towards me and sat on my lap herself.

I circled my hand around her waist and pulled her to me. She placed her hand on my head and started brushing my hair with her fingers.

"Of course I missed you Jay." She said, and I tightened my hold.

I slowly kissed her cheek, making her eyes go wide before pestering little kisses on her neck and then at the shoulder while she continued to brush my hair.

"You can give me a call anytime you want. I have time for you always." She said with a laugh, making me suck on one spot on the neck making her gasp.

She cleared her throat a few times before uttering another word while I didn't stop doing my thing.

"Ok good night!" She said and then I felt her other hand circling around my neck not pulling away from me at all.

"Someone is jealous." She mumbled while I sat calmly with my head resting on her chest.

"Hmm." I mumbled with closed eyes.

"He is a ten-year old kid and is actually my nephew. Not my direct relatives but little far relatives. We are still close as I stayed a few summers in their house." She explained making me groan as I felt so silly.

"I guess I was jealous, and I know it is not right." I said, looking up to stare at her face.

"It's ok! Even I get jealous sometimes for you. And this silly jealousy may even get a relation become strong." She said smiling.

"Or can even get you a hickey." I said smirking.

"What?" she shouted and looked over a little on her neck.

Then she glared at me, but smiled within a few seconds. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and we stayed like that for a few minutes before getting up for dinner.

"I forgot to tell you something." She said suddenly sitting up while we both are lying on the bed.

"What?" I asked her frowning.

"I got a mail one week back. I thought of saying it to you, but I guess I forgot." She replied frowning.

"I too got it." I said, and she nodded understanding.

"What should we do?" She asked, and we both fell into silence.

"First thing is the price. Do you think we can afford it? I mean we can share as I too have so much saving. I never had much expense as my parents and Bhai never let me use my money while staying there." She said breaking the silence.

"I can bear it alone." I said, shaking my head.

"Will it be a problem if we share?" she asked, looking at me with a pleading look.

"No! I guess that is ok. But there is one important thing." I replied, and she nodded.

"Who cares about them anyway? We didn't do anything wrong, so we shouldn't think about that at all." I said, and she nodded smiling.

"I didn't have many friends and also close friends in those years." She said suddenly frowning.

"I can say the same but lost connection with those few too." I said nodding.

"Then we should definitely go and see whether we can get the lost connection with our friends again, and we can even make new ones." She suddenly said with a smile.

"So we are going for the get together event of our batch?" she asked finally.

"Yes! And I think Switzerland is not a bad place for honeymoon." I replied, smiling and her smile left the face.

"You will not leave me alone there and go sightseeing by yourself, right?" She asked holding my hands.

"What? Are you crazy? We both will be together for doing anything. I will not leave your side at all." I replied understanding her questions as I remember her saying what happened when she went there with that guy.

"I am excited then to go to the get together." She said grinning.

"And I am happy for the honeymoon." I said teasing her, and she slapped my shoulder before we laid down smiling at each other.

I hope it is not bad news like I felt when I read about it first but with her, I didn't get that feeling. Maybe the bad will not be there with this woman beside me.  

----------------------------------------------------------

so what is the common thing for the four of them?? college ofcourse... and these both are going for the get together and the details will be known clearly in the next chap...

So how is the chap and plz give views...

By the way i thought i will be able to write only 25chaps with this story in mind but i guess this is going to be little big...

Comment please and vote........