Kiss me in the Water [Teacher/Student Romance]

One.

"Want a drink?" Tyler called from the kitchen as I plopped myself down on the couch.

"Yup! Gimme a water!" I shouted back. "No 'please'?" I could hear the fake pout in his voice.

I giggled "Nope!"

He chuckled when he came in with a water bottle and a Coca-Cola.

"Here ya go, Zoo!" He chucked the bottle at me. No he didn't calmly give me an underhanded toss. Nope, he's too nice for that, so he chuckes it at my head and gets me in the ear.

"Ow!"

He smirked, "Say please next time."

"Meh-heh-he." I laughed sarcastically and took a sip of my violent water bottle.

I could feel the cap glaring at me in my hand... it made me shudder.

"So what movie are we going to watch today?" I questioned, waving my arm infront of the DVD shelf like one of those model-like girls on 'The Price is Right.'

"Hm... I'm in the mood for some... Cartoons." He began to laugh evily and took a step for the shelf.

But too bad for that slow poke, I'd already dove for my favorite cartoon, slipped it out of the case, jammed it into the player, and...

...I sat there for a few seconds waiting for it to load, legs crossed with puppy-dog eyes waiting for the blue screen to disappear. Die evil blue screen!...

Finally the main menu came up and I pushed the center button so hard, it might've broke, before climbing innocently back into my seat.

Tyler was now staring down at me, brow raised. "Oh yes, you wish you had my mad ninja skills!" I laughed, jumping up to my feet, posing like Karate Kid after they 'Sweep the leg.' Personally, I thought he should've said, 'Break that bitch!' Would've been funnier...

Tyler nudged my head with his three longest fingers and I fell back into the couch. Oh no! There go my microscopic balance ninjas!

I yelped when he tackled me but managed to get him hard in the... You know wheres ;) before he had gotten all his weight on me.

"HAH!" I laughed in victory, jumping up and down with my arms up. "I always win you loser! No sit down and watch the movie with me." I slummped back down in the soft spot of the couch while he stayed on the ground, gripping his area. Awh. Poor baby.

He slowly crawled over and sat at my feet, tugging at loose strings on my socks, which sat comfortably on his shoulders.

We both screamed for Lightning McQueen to win, while watching Cars. Yes, we took our damn cartoons seriously even though we knew he lost to that butt-faced green car. Seriously?! "Ka-chiga?" I mean come on, no one honestly noticed that he totally stole that from Stickers (a.k.a. Lightning McQueen)!? What a lame-o.

After we sang along to 'Route 66' a couple of thousands of times, my phone buzzed.

Where are you?

It was from my dearest birth-giver.

Tyler's watching cartoons :3

I texted back and attempted to put the phone in my pocket before it buzzed again. But damn it. I was too slow...

Come home.

I growled to myself, and teased her.

Why?

She texted back immediatly.

Because I have a surprise 4 you.

I jumped up and ran for my sneakers.

"Uhm. Zooey. Where ya going?" Tyler asked me accusingly as I hopped around the room shoving my foot into a pair of black and white converse.

 I attempted to tell him my mom had a surprise for me and trust me. Her surprises are always good. Always.

But I think only, "Mom. Sur-prise. Good. Yay!" is what came out.

He nodded, partially understanding.

I finally slipped my shoe on and went sprinting out the door, I grabbed my skateboard and kept going.

"Bye Ty!" I could hear him laugh, "Later!"

I pushed hard, and in a few minutes I was down the street at my house. I went tumbling off my board and flew for the door, "I'm home!" I shouted.

"In the living room!" My mom called back. I ran through the kitchen, and openeed the pantry, grabbing a green apple, then making my way to the living room.

"Yo Mama!" I said, then jumped the back of the couch, landing next to her.

"Zooey. I told you to stop jumping over fruniture." I rolled my eyes at her, I would always jump over random shit, over and over and over until finally I broke something and I'd stop for a few days... then start up again.

Jumping was somewhat of an addiction of mine... I felt like I could fly :)

"Sorry Ma. What's the surprise?" I jumped with anticipation. I had no clue what it could be, and I'm just excited about everything.

She smiled, "You start Waterpolo tomarrow."

Wait... what?! She told me this last week. Of course I was still happy but I get too excited very often.

I nodded, "You got your swimsuit," Shit. "right?" I shook my head no...

Before my mom could raise her voice, I slipped in, "I'll wear my one from last year!"

I smiled devilishly and launched myself over the back of the couch again, "Wee!" Then I ran up the stairs and down the hall away from Momzilla, and hid in my room. I firmly shut my slightly crooked door shut behind me and locked it. I let a breath out and laid my back against the door still gripping the handle as if, I let go I'd fall into a never ending pit of doom.

"Zooey. You piss me off sometimes you know that!" She laugh/shouted at me from the living room still... hopefully.

"Yes. But you're laughing so that means I make you happy too!" I chuckled and slid down to the carpet. I could hear her chuckle one last time before she shut her own bedroom door downstairs.

My bedroom wasn't too big, it had light green walls, and a twin sized bed, off in the corner. I had a bookshelf the size of the Atlantic Ocean... Just kidding. But it was pretty large... covering up half of my wall. I had a cluttered desk puthed up into a corner. I also had double french doors on my farthest wall that led out to a balcony, that had a lounge chair, and a small table with two chairs.

I sighed, standing up looking through my drawers, I seemingly found my swim suit in the Lechuguilla cave... Just kidding. It was somewhere in my sock drawer that only consisted of one out of every pair of socks I own... Damn washer and dryer monsters... Eating my socks...

It was too damn small! I tried it on and the leg holes whoed all the way up to my hips. The sleeves needed to be stretched a little too much, you could see the sides of my breasts. Atlwast the neckline was fine, I'd just have to put sunblock a little lower than usual, it showed just a bit more neck than it should.

I'll get a new suit tomarrow after practice.

I tossed it back in the drawer and colapsed on my bed.

I wonder who's going this year?