[TO START]

Description of story:

It was no secret Joe and Caspar hated each other, but when suddenly the most popular teenage magazine in the country creates an article 'proving and explaining' that they are dating and how they started dating gets published; the boys have no choice but to work together. But when all else fails, they decide to pretend to have been dating all this time, and then break-up after a month or two, so everything will be over with and done.

But it's not so easy when millions of lies gets spread, and they soon become determined to find out who hacked the online, popular teenage magazine so they could know who caused all of this.

But what happens when out of nowhere, one of them falls in love?
Because that's how life works sometimes, things don't go the way you want them too.

Hey guys!
This story is all my work, so please do not copy. Please let me know if someone is copying me.
I based this sightly off 'newspaper club' by someone's fanfiction (I read it ages ago, and I literally cannot remember most of it.) it was about two guys getting outed by the school newspaper, but as you can see I have completely changed the plot, and have not copied any sentences etc.

NO HATE AGAINST ANY OF THE YOUTUBERS MENTIONED, AND I DO NOT OWN ANY YOUTUBERS OR CLAIM TO.

The story is set in high-school, and Joe and Caspar are not youtubers in this story.
There's nothing triggering in this story, so you don't have to worry! {no self-harm, suicide etc}
(Meaning that none of the events in this book actually happened)

Thank you guys for reading, and I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Check out my other books too!
Jaspar One-Shots!
Those Who Love | Phan
Please, Reply? | Jaspar

Don't forget to comment and vote, and also give me a follow! I follow back!

mychemicalsophiee x