십일 (eleven)

| Seungcheol's P.O.V |

     We have appeared in a different dimension.

     "Now where are they?" asked Hansol.

     "Maybe you should look behind you," said a voice behind us, then we turned around around and saw the hybrid and the angel.

     "Well that was fast," said DK.

     "So you guys are going to kill us, even though we saved your friend?" said the hybrid.

     "Yes," Hansol said with a blank face.

     "Can't we work this out?" said the angel.

     "Nope," said Woozi. "The demons want your heads."

     "Yeah sorry," said Jeonghan. "But thank you for getting the demon out of me."

     Then everyone (except the angel and the hybrid) summoned their weapon.

     "So you think you can easily win this fight?" the hybrid smirked. "My little sister and I are very powerful creatures."

     Seungkwan ignored what the hybrid just said. "Guys I just remembered something. If we kill the creature responsible for Seungcheol's death, the memories he has lost will come back to him."

     Woozi punched Seungkwan, "You just remembered that now?!"

     "Don't hit me or I will let you guys die," Seungkwan glared at Woozi.

     "Umm," said Jeonghan. "I can heal you guys if Seungkwan doesn't want to do it."

     Then Woozi pushed Seungkwan to the hybrid, "You can kill him."

     "Hey!" Seungkwan shouted.

     "My pleasure," said the hybrid. Then he summoned his sword and ran towards Seungkwan.

But before the hybrid slashed Seungkwan's head off, Hansol and I blocked the attack with our weapons.

I smirked, "Get destroyed by the power of two dark angels."

"Roar of the..," Hansol and I started saying a spell and then we inhaled with our mouth. "Dark Angel!" then we exhaled and a huge amount of black fire came out of our mouths.

-------------

A/N: I'm a fan of Fairy Tail. Lol.

-------------

"Hansol, Seungcheol," said Wonwoo. "You guys shouldn't have ended him that quickly."

"Ha!" the hybrid laughed. "You guys have only destroyed my shirt." Then we looked at him and he was half naked.

"Not for long," said Woozi. Then he ran towards the hybrid really fast and slashed the hybrid's head with his sword. But the hybrid dodged the attack and only got a small cut on his face. Then Woozi quickly jumped backwards before the hybrid can attack him.

"How about we, dark angels, fight the hybrid and the light angels should fight the angel," I said.

"Good idea," said Joshua and everyone nodded (not including the hybrid and the angel). Then the dark angels faced the hybrid and the light angels faced the angel.

"You guys can't kill us," said the angel and then she summoned Hades (a three-headed demon dog).

"AHHH!" DK screamed so fucking loud that the hybrid, the angel and the Hades' ears were bleeding. Luckily, I casted a spell to protect the dark angels (including me) and the light angels ears from DK, before he screamed.