일 (one)

| Third Person P.O.V |

     "Seungcheol!" Woozi called him and he got closer. "I got a mission for you from the angel council."

     "What kind of mission?" Seungcheol asked. Then he looked at Woozi in the eye and then he realized that it was gonna be a very important mission.

     "You have to become a human and protect someone named, Jeonghan.."

     "Why?" Seungcheol looked at Woozie with a puzzled face.

     "You just have to.."

     "Can't someone else protect him?" Seungcheol asked Woozi.

     "No. Only you can protect him," Woozi said with a very serious tone. Then Woozi snapped his fingers and a clipboard appeared in his hands. He looked at it and bit his lip; he was worried. "Only you Seungcheol."

     Before Seungcheol can respond, Woozi quickly whispered some words and Seungcheol was sent down to Earth.

-------------

          | Seungcheol's P.O.V. |

     "Why me?" I whispered to myself as I fell from heaven at the speed of sound. I closed my eyes and waited until I stopped falling. After a minute and a few seconds of falling, I felt myself standing up. I opened my eyes and I was in the middle of a room. "So this is the place I am staying at?"

     I wonder around the place; there was a bathroom, a kitchen, a bedroom, a TV, a couch, basically everything a human needs in an apartment. While I was looking in the bedroom, I saw something weird on the bed. I think it was a human, but it was way too beautiful to be one. No offense to the other humans.

     I have never seen a human this beautiful, I thought to myself. A human cannot be THIS beautiful.

     "I must be seeing things," I turn around and headed to the kitchen. There was a coffee maker so I decided to make my first cup of coffee. After the cup was filled with some random coffee, I took it and went to the living room to watch something on the TV.

     Then an hour past and I was getting tired, the coffee I drank did the exact opposite affect that it would do to a human being; the coffee made me feel sleepy. Well I wasn't really surprised that the coffee made me feel sleepy, I wasn't a real human being. Turning into a human, for angels, means hiding their wings.

     Maybe I should sleep right now and then find this "Jeonghan" person when I wake up, I thought.

     But when I was about to fall asleep on the couch, a figure stood in front of me. It looked familiar. I stared at it for a minute until I realized it was the human I saw in the bedroom sleeping.

     "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I asked him.

     He has a nice aura, I thought.

     "My name is Jeonghan, and I am here because I live here," Jeonghan chuckled.

     I think I just fell in love with him, I said in my mind and then I shook my head.

     "So you're the person I am supposed to protect..," I whispered to myself.

     "Hmm? What did you say?"