육 (six)

| Woozi's P.O.V |

     "Hey Woozi," Joshua said over the phone. "Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu are in danger."

     Danger?!

     "What do you mean they are in danger?!" I half yelled.

     "Seungcheol is bleeding."

     "What? But he is really and I mean really good at fighting."

     "Yeah I know that, but Seungcheol was really bleeding."

      I bit my lip, "Okay then, I will report this to the angel council."

      "Okay," said Joshua and then he hung up.

     I flapped my wings and flew to the Seventeen Castle (where the Angel Council members are) at the speed of sound.

     When I arrived at the castle, I whispered some words and walked in; there was a protection spell around the castle so fallen angels and non-angels cannot enter it.

     "What are you doing here, Jihoon?" Jun smirked. Jun is one if the most powerful angels along with Chan (Dino), Minghao (The8), and Soonyoung (Hoshi). Also they are the angel council.

     "I have some news regarding about Seungcheol, Mingyu and Wonwoo," I bowed down.

      "The three troublemakers?" Soonyoung raised his eyebrow.

     "Yes," I replied.

      "Let me guess, Seungcheol is bleeding," said Chan.

      My eyes widen, "Yes."

     The four most powerful angels all have their own special abilities they use. Soonyoung's special ability is to control blood, Jun can control all four elements all at once, Chan can predict the future and Minghao can create angel minions (angel minions are not regular angels, they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, also they are much more faster and a little bit more powerful than a regular angel).

     "Well I guess we have to bring them out now," said Soonyoung.

     "Eh? But I love the peace and quiet," said Minghao.

     "Same," Chan nodded his head. "But they are in trouble, so we have to help them."

     "True, they are our friends," said and I smiled.

     Joshua, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Hansol, Jun, Minghao, Chan, Soonyoung, Seungkwan and I used to hang out all the time in Archangel Academy. Sometimes we would all get in trouble, sometimes it's just Hansol, Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Mingyu that got in trouble (the top 4 troublemakers in Heaven). But something happened and Seungcheol and Wonwoo are mad at Hansol.

     "Yeah, but we can't actually go to the other dimension to help them," Soonyoung looked at Jun.

     "Oh yeah," Chan pouted. "But I want to punish them for losing a battle."

    "Punish them later," said Minghao. "But hey Jihoon, will you be okay with the person we will send to save them?"

     I raised an eyebrow, "Who is it?"

     "Hansol," the four angels said at the same time.

     "Why him?" I asked. "You guys do know the four troublemakers don't get along that much anymore."

     "Yes, we know but," Jun bit his lip. "We have no other choice. We can't save them; we're not allowed to leave the castle. Plus Hansol is the only angel that is available."

     I nodded slowly, "Okay I understand. Please send Hansol to save them."

     They could've sent me to save them, but I guess they knew that my body cannot survive in a different dimension.

-------------

                | Hansol's P.O.V. |

     "Huh?" I said. "Mingyu, Wonwoo and Seungcheol are in a different dimension?"

     "Yes, you have to save them," said Soonyoung. "Or I will force you to do it."

     Damn it. Stupid blood controlling ability.

     "Tch," I rolled my tongue. "Fine."

     Even though I broke their trust and betrayed them, I still care about them.

     "Now go," said Minghao.

     I closed my eyes and then appeared in the dimension where Seungcheol and the others are at; Chan teleported me here. Then I opened my eyes and started looking around. It took me thirty minutes to finally find Wonwoo, Seungcheol and Mingyu.

     But when I got closer to them, I realized that there is a black mist around them. I looked at their feet and saw blood dripping down.

     I have to hurry! They will die!

     Angels cannot heal when they are in a different dimension; a huge disadvantage if an angel is fighting something.

     "By my command," I enchanted. "Viper, my divine bow, shall destroy those black mists!" then neon green arrows start appearing and hitting the mists, but it looks like it will take awhile.

     Tch, this is going to take a lot of my energy.

     An angel's energy is the fuel to their powers, it is what keep them alive and if the angel doesn't have any more energy, they will die.

     "Hansol is that you?" Seungcheol said with a cracked voice.

     "Damn it, they just had to send him to save us," said Wonwoo.

     "Stop it Wonwoo, we need help and Hansol is here to help us and get us back home," said Mingyu and Wonwoo groaned.

      I smiled, "Yup, I'm here to help you."

     "Thank you Hansol, but can you hurry up? We're losing a lot of blood right now," said Mingyu.

     "Oh yeah sure," then I closed my eyes and concentrate. "Viper, unleash your full power!" then a ton of huge neon green arrows appeared and started to attack the black mists.

     After a few hits on the black mists, it disappeared.

     "Finally we are free," said Wonwoo and then he collapsed.

     "That mist took all of our energy and we couldn't use our powers," said Mingyu and then he fainted.

     "Thank you Hansol," said Seungcheol. He walked closer to me, "But I don't think I can leave this place alive."

     My eyes widen, "Why?!"

     "Because I lost too much blood," Seungcheol whispered and then he collapsed.

     "No," I trembled in fear. "You are going back alive!"

     "Calm down Hansol," Minghao said in my mind.

     "Oh come on! I wanted to see Hansol cry! He never cries!" said Chan.

     "No time for chit chat, let's get them back immediately," said Soonyoung and then we appeared in the Seventeen Castle in an instant.

     "Check for their pulse," Jun said to the angel nurses.

     "Wonwoo is alive, sir," said one nurse angel.

     "Mingyu is alive also, sir," said another nurse angel.

     "Sir," said a nurse angel. "Seungcheol is dead."

•-------------•

A/N: Sooo.. That just happened.

Oh and the story will end soon btw.