칠 (seven)

| Seungcheol's P.O.V |

                      | Flashback |

The day of the double date.

"So what did you want to tell me?" asked Wonwoo.

"Something strange is here in Seoul. When I was walking to a café with Jeonghan on my birthday, I saw a strange black figure followings us," I said to him.

"A strange black figure?"

"Yeah and when I turned around, to see if I was dreaming or not, it disappeared."

"Well maybe you were dreaming," said Wonwoo.

     "I thought so too, but when Jeonghan and I were watching a movie in the movie theatres," I began to feel chills down my spine. "I felt a really negative and cold aura. It was coming from a creature I never met before and my instincts tell me it's dangerous.

     Wonwoo put a thumb on his lip, "I know how you feel. I actually felt a cold, negative aura also when I was hanging out with Mingyu on the same day, but I ignored it."

     "Well I'm not surprised that you ignored it," I smirked. "You always paid attention to Mingyu and ignored everything else ever since we were little."

     Wonwoo blushed, "S-Shut up!"

     I laughed, "I can't believe Mingyu didn't know that until now."

     "Wait. How'd you know I told him that?"

     "I can read your mind," I said. For some reason I am the only angel that can read minds, I guess you can call it one of my special abilities.

     "Damn you," Wonwoo glared at me while blushing; he was thinking about some dirty things he did to Mingyu.

     "Woah," I gasped. "You did that with him?"

     "HEY!" Wonwoo yelled. "Stop reading my mind!"

     I chuckled, "Okay fine."

     "So do you have a plan to destroy the dangerous creature?" asked Wonwoo.

     I gave him a blank face, "How can I have a plan to destroy it if I don't even know how to destroy it or what the creature is?" 

     "You got a good point," said Wonwoo. "Now let's go back to Heaven and get information. Also Mingyu is coming with us."

     "Sure, more changes to killing the creature," then we went back to the café and grabbed Mingyu.

-------------

                       | In Heaven |

After we appeared in Heaven, Wonwoo and I told Mingyu what was going in while walking to Woozi's house. It seems like Mingyu felt the weird aura also, on the same day.

"Woozi is smart," said Wonwoo. "I'm pretty sure he knows what the creature is."

Then we arrived at Woozi's house and told him what was happening. Then we asked him if he knew what kind of creature it is.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what kind of creature it is," said Woozi.

"Ha," Wonwoo looked at me and Mingyu. "I told you Woozi isn't smart."

     "Why are you looking at us?" I stared at him. "You were the one that told us that Woozi would know what kind of creature it is."

     "I said no such thing," Wonwoo argued back.